WDW Photo Game Part II

Part of Dumbo?

mkdmbo.jpg

Well I hate to say it but after 4 years of doing this; I am done. I just do not have the interest in keeping the game rolling along anymore. . . . . .Thanks for playing! (Portions of the game not affecting the outcome have been edited for time constraints)

I feel like Charlie Brown at Christmas. I killed it... :sick:

Thanks Dznefreek for the years of hosting this. I've really enjoyed playing for the last few months.

I guess I'll take over next spring if I can do the college program :D

Well I hate to say it but after 4 years of doing this; I am done. I just do not have the interest in keeping the game rolling along anymore. . . . . .Thanks for playing! (Portions of the game not affecting the outcome have been edited for time constraints)

I am so sorry to hear this, Dznefreek. THANK YOU for all your work and time these past four years! We all appreciate everything you have done. Thanks so much!

anyone want to take over from dznefreek?
i don't think any of my photos are close enough to get a clear close-up crop to make them work, otherwise i'd post one myself. anyone know of any online programs i could use to distort an image and use that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter