• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WDW RESORT CODES ~ How far in advance are the codes public?

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi, I read that there is currently a $49.00 code rate for AS until the end of May and again at the end of the summer and fall. Here's my question: HOW FAR IN ADVANCE ARE THESE CODES PUBLIC?

I am a plan-aholic and I NEED TO KNOW MY PLANS MONTHS IN ADVANCE.

Do you think it's reasonable for me and dh to book a week off next April and HOPE I get codes, good airfare etc.,. THX

Book your room through CRO 1800/828-0228 now. Pay the one day deposit only. Pay the remainder on arrival. Thats CRO not DTC. Watch these boards DIS and http://www.mousesavers.com/index.html

When the discount come up, transfer your deposit to a discount by calling CRO and asking for the code discount. I have my room for dec now. Just waiting for the discount code. I booked my AKL room for September, 01 in Jan, 01 when booking opened for AKL rooms, transferred it to discount code from mousesaversback in April. Room went from @$290 to $209.

;) :bounce: :bounce: :jester: :cool: :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter