WDW Resorts vs Disneyland Resort

diznee25

Disney all the time
I have posted this question on the DL board and have gotton a lot of views of my post but no replies so hopefully someone here might know the answer:) .......

WDW Resorts are broken into seasons (Value, Regular, Peak, & Holiday) to determine the rate per night at the hotels. Is the Disneyland Hotel made up of "seasons"? If so, is it the same calander months as the WDW Resorts? (Example: If the WDW Resorts are in value season during January, is the Disneyland Hotel in value season during the month of January as well?) :confused: Make sense?

I've looked on disneyland.com and couldn't find rates based on 'seasons.'

Thanks in advance for any help!!!

Diznee25

1 Adult: $598 Regular Season, $552 Value Season
2 Adults: $342 Regular Season, $319 Value Season
3 Adults: $257 Regular Season, $242 Value Season
4 Adults: $214 Regular Season, $219 Value Season

That's from that link you showed. What? I don't get it. Is this a per person rate? (it doesn't say that) and if not- then why on earth would 1 adult pay so much more than 4 adults? And surely it can't be PER PERSON... if 4 adults are staying in one room and paying $214 each- that's over $800 a night? Surely that CAN'T be right?
So why are they charging so much more for 1 adult than 4? It makes no sense. Is it because 4 adults means they'll be paying for more admission tickets/etc so they get a discount on the room? Well, I guess they dont' like solo guests huh? wow.

When I saw that link, I said WOW. THe price is for 2 nights rather than just one.:D (I still need to fill many change jars before a trip to DL especially after looking at the cost of lodging)

Jerry

Sorry it is confusing.:( I really meant to just show the season dates. Didn't look at those prices closely. The official site does not do a good job of explaining room rates either.
We use Expedia often. Here is what I come up with from their site:
Mon1/27 as an example. One night stay. Per room plus tax. Hotel only. Standard view. Up to 4 guests.

Value Season
Paradise Pier $159
Disneyland Hotel $194
Grand Cal $234

April 18th
Regular Season
Paradise Pier $220
Disneyland Hotel $243
Grand Cal. $295

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter