WDW "Vacation A Day" Contest!

Anybody ever win one of these or know somebody who has?

Just curious how much Disney works with you on these as we have more people that need to go and we would want a longer stay. Of course I'd pay for all that.

I'm happy to see this contest is being held again this year! I hope we have many DIS winners!

Hope a DIS-winner thread will pop up in a few weeks! I loved hearing about all their pixie dust last year!

I am so excited!! and Supergoofy YES people win off of here! We won a trip last year. It was super exciting and we went at the end of OCtober. It was a trip of a lifetime for us. We added 3 extra nights and an extra person. Disney was great with our accommodations!! I am happy to answer any questions! And good luck to everyone!

I am so excited!! and Supergoofy YES people win off of here! We won a trip last year. It was super exciting and we went at the end of OCtober. It was a trip of a lifetime for us. We added 3 extra nights and an extra person. Disney was great with our accommodations!! I am happy to answer any questions! And good luck to everyone!

OK How did you or Disney pick the resort and or resort level. The rules are very vague on even what level you get. I'm assuming mod.

Chartle They gave you the choice of deluxe resorts. We chose the contemporary because of the monorail. I believe there was a list and you ranked them in your choices 1 being the one you wanted most and so on. We got our #2 choice. FOr our extra nights we could choose to move resorts or stay. We have 3 kiddos and chose to stay at the contemporary. It was great!

Chartle They gave you the choice of deluxe resorts. We chose the contemporary because of the monorail. I believe there was a list and you ranked them in your choices 1 being the one you wanted most and so on. We got our #2 choice. FOr our extra nights we could choose to move resorts or stay. We have 3 kiddos and chose to stay at the contemporary. It was great!

Good because when we win :cheer2: I need 2 queen beds. ;)

Just came back from a 12 day vacation Dec 4-15- which was actually not a great experience for us- but I have entered to win- would love that Disney would "redeem" themselves after our last stay (which we paid for) but would love to win and have the Disney Magic they are promising! So we could see it actually. This is probably the ONLY way my Family would ever go back- Hopefully we get some LUCK on our side this year! GOOD LUCK Everyone!

Just came back from a 12 day vacation Dec 4-15- which was actually not a great experience for us- but I have entered to win- would love that Disney would "redeem" themselves after our last stay (which we paid for) but would love to win and have the Disney Magic they are promising! So we could see it actually. This is probably the ONLY way my Family would ever go back- Hopefully we get some LUCK on our side this year! GOOD LUCK Everyone!

I just got back too (last week before the crazy time started) and while it was a magical trip I think I just don't like the parks at Xmas :duck:.

But anyway I now hate that this is happening because I'm just getting over my post trip blues and now this sweepstakes is getting my (very very little) hopes up. :furious: :goodvibes

Does anyone know if they notify the winners every day or do they wait til a certain time? Very exciting!

Thanks for this info. Extra people and time are important to us as it would be such a long trip to/from the west coast.

We would have to take a value suite as we have 5-6 in our party.

I know its not a mod/deluxe but oh boy just being there would be awesome.

Am I the only one who would have a hard time choosing which one to take? I love the world, but it would be pretty nice to try the land free. Considering I live in MI, the airfare to CA would kill to pay out of pocket, where as MCO is fairly decent most times. That said I feel like there is so much to do at WDW that adding a few days would be nice.

Am I the only one who would have a hard time choosing which one to take? I love the world, but it would be pretty nice to try the land free. Considering I live in MI, the airfare to CA would kill to pay out of pocket, where as MCO is fairly decent most times. That said I feel like there is so much to do at WDW that adding a few days would be nice.

I was thinking that too I think I would goto DLR since very unlikely I would ever get there.

Not a hard decision at all. WDW is much more affordable (travel and time wise) than getting to DL. Given a free trip to my choice? DL it is!! It would be incredibly difficult to get there (or back there) so that's where I'd choose. YMMV, results not guaranteed, yada yada yada (Yoda), etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter