WDW wants to close 5 rides/attractions, and YOU get to decide which ones...

1. Backlot Tour (take it out of its misery)
2. Lights, Motorcars show (waste of space, boring)
3. Muppets 3-D (don't close it, just move it from current location.)
4. Streets of America area (I just ask what is it's purpose?)
5. Imagination Pavilion (move ride to another park if you want to, and use your IMAGINATION on where to put it:rotfl2:. Put a better pavilion there)

with all the extra room in DHS, make a Star Wars land expansion behind the current ride, and a Pixarland expansion behind TSM.

1. Sounds Dangerous (Should this have even been opened?)
2. Stitches Great Escape
3. Backlot Tour - not as interesting as it used to be.
4. Primeval Whirl (Can find this ride at the county fair)
5. Journey into Narnia

Indy Speedway
Indiana Jones Show...replace it with a ride similar to Dinosaur
Sounds Dangerous
Back Lot Tour
Swiss Family Treehouse

My initial answer is "none" because I can skip what I don't like and let people continue to go there and stay out of the lines on the rides I like. :) But if I *had* to choose 5:

Stitch
Circle of Life
Rafiki's Planet Watch
Indy Speedway
Snow White

Now which 5 would I chose for a major refurb? That is a much more exciting question.

1. Stitch's escape
2. Ellen's energy
3. Swiss family tree house
4. American adventure (I think that is what the BORING thing at epcot is?)
5. country bears jamboree

Stitch's Great Escape
Primevil Whirl
Backlot Tour
Aladdin's Magic Carpets
Journey Into Imagination With Figment

Actually, ALL of Dinoland at AK - except for the Nemo show and Dinosaur.......... that place reminds of a cheap carnival - SO NOT Disneylike at all - Just my opinion but I REALLY do not like it!!! :)

journey into Nardia
O' Canada
Stitch
Swiss family tree house
its a small world (sorry I wish I could like this)

I could list a few more but these are my top 5

I thought long and hard about the latter three, but the first two were givens for me.

1. Stitch's Escape (Seriously! And don't just recycle the project as another theatre in a round. I know it's been theatre in the round since Flight to the Moon, but maybe branch out from it a bit.)
2. Primeval Whirl (In fact, wipe out Chester and Hester's little cheesy carnival and put in something else. Anything else.)
3. Captain EO (Time to get a new 4D experience in there. Perhaps with the 3D tech they used for Star Tours 2.)
4. Ellen's Energy Adventure (As much as it breaks my heart, it's the Energy Pavilion and it needs to keep with the times. How dare you update Spaceship Earth more frequently?? Bah humbug.)
5. Backlot Tour's current iteration (Update it!! Get rid of the mini boat explosion pre-show and make yourself a new one. I haven't gone my last two trips because I didn't want to sit through that thing again. Refurb catastrophe canyon and give it some new tricks. It's a crowd eater that isn't eating the crowd anymore.)

There are many attractions I think need refurbs, or clean ups in addition to these though.

1. Stitch's Escape, nothing great about it....I love how Disney makes it look so cute from the outside, then they strap everyone in and turn off the lights and spray everyone with water and noxious fumes,lol..WHEEEEE!!! .lol...
2. Rafiki's Planet Watch- I should have NEVER taken that train ride. When AK first opened the commercials bragged "We are Not A Zoo".....yea, til you take the train ride and you can see the big cages they call(with special whistles) the animals to at dusk...Awesome, burst my bubble!
3. Hall of Presidents- Educational, I'm sure but boring, haven't been in it since I was like 5 and that was a longggggg time ago and hope to never go back in there!
4. Dinosaur the Ride- It is the same "track" as the Indiana Jones ride at Disneyland. Funny how I LOVE that ride but the jerking around in the dark chasing a dinosaur is annoying, but helping Indie get out of the Temple of Doom , heck yea! lol
5. Carousel of Progress- Yea it's still fun to visit every couple years but I think it's run its course..those grandparents live a longgggg time in that attraction, that's all I'm saying!

Here are my five:

1. Stitch's great escape (worst attraction ever)
2. Tomorrowland speedway (I've never actually done this, but it just doesn't seem disney enough, and why on earth does it seem to be partly in tomorrowland?)
3. Honey I shrunk the audience (for some reason it annoys me!).
4. The entire section of AK that looks so run down. I know it's supposed to look that way, but I don't think that means the attractions have to be so limitted - it seems there was no imagination or creativity put into them at all.
5. Sounds dangerous

1. Honey I shrunk the kids/ Captain EO
2. Narnia
3. Tomorrowland speedway
4. Stitch
5. Lights, Motor, Action

I would really like to list Honey, I Shrunk the Kids 5 times

1. Stitch's Great Escape (never been on it, but I don't need to to know it's bad)
2. Studio Backlot Tour (I LOVE it, but I agree, it's time to move on)
3. Sounds Dangerous (if it's not open 90% of the year, it's a waste of space)
4. American Idol Experience (It's glorified karaoke. No thanks)
5. Tomorrowland Indy Speedway (agree with you all. Doesn't scream Disney, takes up space. Nix it)

I like umichigan10's idea of Star Wars expansion in DHS. As much as I love it, DHS is the least exciting park for me. I love RNR and TOT, but this place needs an overhaul.

Toy Story Midway Mania
Soarin'
Splash Mountain
Expedition Everest
Tower of Terror

1. Universe of Energy
2. The Entire Imagination Pavillion
3. Circle of Life
4. Stitch
5. Toss up between The Indy Speedway and Jungle Cruise. (both take up a lot of real estate)

This thread would be a better fit on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it there now.

Country Bears (nap time, big time)

IASW (it is beyond bad and tedious, and the song, my god!)

Lights, Motors, Loud Noisy Testosterone Driven Idiocy

Kali River Rapids (good idea, big let down of a ride)

Innoventions--"you'll often find that they aren't very crowded!" ('Cause it's boring!!!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter