WDW Winter Special

cruiser

Earning My Ears
I know a few of us are staying inside WDW before our upcoming cruise so I wanted to mention this... I saw a commercial last night about some kind of a 'Winter' special at WDW resorts. We are staying at Pop Century a couple of nights before our cruise. I just got off the phone with WDW and was able to re-book my room under the special rates. I was able to get $55/night (before tax), my original price was not that much higher, but every little bit helps! Just thought I would mention this in case some of you guys did not see it and wanted to try and re-book at the lower rates. I believe they are running discounts at most if not all of the WDW resorts.

Lee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter