We are back!!!!

moes87

Earning My Ears
We are back from our week at Disney. It was awesome. It was a bit on the cool side but we had nothing but sunshine for the whole week. It was very busy, trying to visit all the parks in the week. The boys are already saving for next year. The parks were not that busy, hardly any line ups for the rides. I would have to say my favorite park this visit was Animal Kingdom. The shows were amazing. We also really loved Fantasmic what an awesome show. The HIFS was a great place to stay. The rooms were very clean and great for our party of 5. We had to get back two nights because my son had to play the evening Bingo at the hotel. Looking forward to our next visit.

Susanne

Question for you on HIFS. How far is it to the MK, and did you have any trouble getting there?

Thanks,
Lisa
BTW---glad you had a great time! It was cool when we were there in Dec., but beautiful skies!

It is about a mile away. You leave the hotel and you are on 536 which goes right to Disney. We always got mixed up at night and got lost every night but there is a Marriot hotel that is right across the road so we headed towards that hotel and found our way home it was part of the adventure.

The "trick" to getting back to HIFS from MK is to follow the signs to Epcot. (We got lost the first night too). Also, to get to AK, there is a different road to take, just ask at the info desk at the hotel, and they'll show you on a map. That road is much more difect. (still only takes about 5-10 min). We cant wait to go back to HIFS.
HTH
Karen

Sounds like you had a great time. Welcome back. My kids make me plan nights so we have plenty of time for bingo and kareoke at the hotel. We usually split our stay between HIFS and on-site somewhere.

Hi,
I'm so glad to hear good things about Disney at this time of year. We just booked a very unexpected last minute Disney Vacation, and we will be staying at the HIFS- I was a little nervous but am happy to hear nice things about it. Glad you enjoyed your trip! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter