We are here at the magic :)

simplyshaz

Mouseketeer
Just gotta say am loving having wifi at my hotel (dream castle)
We are here at the magic but I think the magic is lacking today :( we haven't had a great start. Chloe was really tired from being up at 4.30 this morning and then when we arrived here its just soooo hot, but kind of muggy hot . I wanted clo to have an hour or so when we checked in but she was eager to get to the park, so I gave in and we went . Big mistake really, we were only there about 1 -2 hour, she was too hot, tired,bellyache, you name it. So at about 5.50 I said we would Come Back to hotel, have some food and she old have an early night.she fell asleep on shuttle bus so had to wake her to get off. We went for dinner to the hotels restaurant, she didn't eat all that much but what she did do was throw up everywhere,n I mean everywhere. Her new minnie dress was covered top to bottom, the table was covered, I was literally catching it in my hands as the waiters etc were useless, one had passes me 1 napkin and there was sick gushing everywhere. It didn't seem to bother the people sat on the next table as they all still carried on eating and carried on returning to the buffet for more food, they even kept shoving into me to get passed while I was tring to catch and clean sick. My hands were covered even my feet. I so wanted a hole to swallow me, but at the same time I was soooo mad. Not one person even attempted to help (at this point I will add that none of the tables around us were English) I even asked the waitress (the one who fetched me 1 napkin) if I could have a small glass of water for dd, she came back a good few minutes later and says the waiter wil fetch it. ?? A good few minutes later he turns up with a large jug/ vase thing full of water, no glass , nothing, I just poured my drink out and used that. It must have taken me about 10 minutes to get all the sick wiped off her dress enough for me to be able to even stand her up. I couldn't take her dress off as she only had knickers underneath and I couldn't go fetch her clean clothes as nobody was with her. We came back to he room after that and are still here now. It's really put a damper on things at the mo. we were really impressed with the hotel when we arrived too, that is until the restaurant experience :/ also I might add that before this even happened with chloe being sick I was just eating my soup as the waiter fetched our drinks and as he put the drinks down I found something in my soup that I thought at first must be a jalapeño or something, I removed it in front of the waiter and realised that it wasn't actually anything edible it was actually a red elastic band, I actually stretched it. The waiter just took it out of my hand and the asked me If I wanted him to take my soup lol that was it, no apology, nothing. I never even mentioned anything more about it, and then in the end hat happened with dd. tomoro s another day, onwards and upwards eh I hope x

Oh no, that's not a great start at all! I hope the rest of your trip is better. Hope Clo is feeling better in the morning xxx

Oh dear! What a shame. I really hope you don't get it next and that Chloe is feeling better this morning :flower3:

K

Oh, you poor things! Not a great start to your holiday :( Cant believe the waiters were not more helpful -and also not one person offering you help . Hopefully you DD feels much better soon and you can go on to have a fab holiday :goodvibes

I hope Chloes better now, hopefully that was the end of it, poor pet. And that theres no more elastic band soup :( I would mention that in the morning at reception.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter