We finally did it!

AlisonB

<font color=990000>Bonzo's DW!!<br><font color=blu
After all the great help and advice we got here, we've finally bought in to DVC!

After thinking long and hard (and probably really irritating everyone on the operations board with our questions) we've just bought at VWL direct with Disney. And we're really happy with our decision!

Congrats and :welcome: to you! We just bought AKV yesterday! Heres wishing you many wonderful vacations and memories!

Welcome Home!

I was very tempted to buy VWL but could not resist the incentives available for SSR. I fully plan to add on a 2nd contract at VWL as soon as practical.

Christmas season & the boat to MK seal the deal for me. This is my favorite resort at Christmas time.

Enjoy!

WELCOME HOME!!!!

If you havent already done so, check out the VWL Groupies and Trivia Thread right here on DVC Mousecellaneous. All are welcome!

Mr Man and Woodysroundup,

I am going to call DVC today. Can you give me any advice on the process. Also going to buy into SSR. Other than the $10/point discount, any other incentives being offered? Will Disney pay closing costs?

Thanks!!

Mr Man and Woodysroundup,

I am going to call DVC today. Can you give me any advice on the process. Also going to buy into SSR. Other than the $10/point discount, any other incentives being offered? Will Disney pay closing costs?

Thanks!!
TinkerDreams,

I am going to try to link you to a post I just submitted regarding the deal we got at DVC beginning of Sept. It may have changed slightly by now.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1582825&page=2

Mine is Post # 18.

I will be happy to send you a PM with contact details for my DVC Guide. He is a nice guy. I live in Texas and thus am not allowed any referral bonuses but can help as a courtesy to you.

DVC Guides are very straight-forward to deal with. They do not haggle and you will have to pay closing costs. Effectively, they have a 3 in 10 success rate on people enquiring about DVC (phenomenal). In other words, DVC sells itself.

One final note. AKV had basically the same offer as SSR with the exception that the cash discount was $8 per pt (as compared to $10 pt at SSR). This and the lower Maintenance Fees gave SSR the nod. Your mileage may vary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter