We got AK Kidani savannah view for 7 nights

Brook1099

DIS Veteran
Now I just need to call everyday for 6 day and try to add days on...kids are already flipping, if we get Kidani for 13 nights the will freak out...maybe I wont tell them just surprise them...who I am kiddding I can't keep a Disney Secret.

Brook1099 said:
Now I just need to call everyday for 6 day and try to add days on...kids are already flipping, if we get Kidani for 13 nights the will freak out...maybe I wont tell them just surprise them...who I am kiddding I can't keep a Disney Secret.

Thats so exciting! Congrats! Would you do a split stay?

12 nights down.... 1 more to go :cool1:

Kidani Savannah view is amazingggg! You're going to love it. Have fun!

Tony4 we stayed in Kidani two years ago, and my kids as well as my DH and I feel in love with it. We loved everything about it. Especially the fact we have our own car and can parik under our elevator. The pools, the animals and the restaraunts.

I also just booked Kidani savannah view this morning and I'm so excited. I've always stayed at Jambo, but on my last trip to the Kidani lounge off the lobby, I stepped outside and HEARD animals clip-clopping along! That's a noise I can't hear from the 5th floor at Jambo. So for my next stay I booked Kidani and asked for lowest floor. Hopefully I'll get it-I can't wait!

Have fun, Kidani is so beautiful. We want to try another resort, but I just can't pull myself away from the animals. My youngest son love sitting on the patio and watching the animals. We also love the pool movies. It's so nice to come back to a nice relaxing hotel after a long day in the park.

Enjoy your trip :cool1:

We are renting points and staying Kidnai savannah view for 7 nights in June. We are super excited. It is a dream trip for us that we never thought would be in the buget, but we never knew about renting DVC points either. DD is over the moon about staying so close to the animals. I worried at first about being at Kidnai vs Jambo but hearing so many nice things puts my mind at ease.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter