We leave Firday at lunch for a surprise trip!

A

adisneynut

We will pick up DD at lunch on Friday with the idea of driving to another town for lunch and then on to the State line for a Social Study project info. After that we will just wing it.. We haven't been during this time before and it is our first stay at CSR. Now I have to wait it out. ;) ;) Oh and I was able to get CRT for breakfasr this Sat. She really likes eating here.

What a great trip! We are also leaving Friday morning for the long weekend. CSR is a great resort - we stayed there back in Oct of 98 - and really enjoyed it. The bus to Boardwalk was nice.

I was checking the weather and it looks like its going to be a bit on the cool side - compared to this weekend last year that was perfect! We shoveled snow in the morning and swam that night! At least thought it will be warmer than here!!

Hope you have a wonderful time!

Melissa

What a great surprise.

I think I'd go bankrupt if I lived within driving distance of WDW. LOL

This is the first time we have ever just decided 1 week ahead on a trip. The waether does look loke it is going to be cool. Maybe we can get some pixie dust to help out with the weather. :D

d-r thanks for the info on CSR. I haven't read many post about it. I just hope that we will be centrally located.

I hope all goes well for you and yours. Have a magical trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter