We need more of these

omg. I still remember eating what was probably a Kraft sponsored cheese plate while watching this show with my sister in the early '80's. LOVED IT!

they are kind of lacking in secondary attractions in Epcot nowadays... they have play areas at the END of attractions but not a lot of little fun stuff like this to fill in the time anymore.

they are kind of lacking in secondary attractions in Epcot nowadays... they have play areas at the END of attractions but not a lot of little fun stuff like this to fill in the time anymore.

And even fewer such diversions for adults since they've cut back on so much entertainment. Of course, adults can drink and that can use up a lot of time:)

Loved Food Rocks! The Wonders of Life Pavilion used to have several of these "side" shows- The Making of Me, for example. I miss these. I think it highlighted the "educational" aspects of Epcot without being dry and boring! You'd think that with all the empty buildings at Epcot, they could put something similar to these shows in there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter