We should start a Disneyland Cake Thread

Here is a 6" cake that I had delivered to my mom's hotel room at the Disneyland Hotel. It was a chocolate cake with chocolate mousse filling and vanilla buttercream. It easily fed 4 people with over half the cake leftover to munch on the rest of the visit.
9593423089_1177bb104a_n.jpg
[/url]
Aurora Birthday Cake by rpunzelr ~ {Michelle}, on Flickr[/IMG]

Aurora Birthday Cake by rpunzelr ~ {Michelle}, on Flickr

Last edited:
Hi everyone, is there still any options for a three denominational Tinker Bell or Minnie shown in the older areas of this thread? The most recent postings only show flat figurines with a picture printed on.

Do we need to bring our own candles, or does Disney provide them? We are having the cake delivered to BB if that matters.

Thanks! :goodvibes

I think since you are having it at the Blue Bayou you could ask for candles, (they stick one on every birthday treat they hand out) or call back and make a request to include some with your cake order. Is the cake a surprise or does the special birthday recipient already know about it?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Giving this a bump, hoping there are more cakes to show? And if anyone knows if the prices have changed? Thanks! :goodvibes

I ordered a cake last week for my sons birthday may 7th . We are having it at cafe Orleans , the lady on the Disney dining phone line was helpful and went over all the pricing . And didn't charge my card , I will pay for it there :)

Has anyone ever done a graduation type cake? My daughter is graduating three days before our trip. Thanks!

Not sure if they offer any graduation decor on their cakes, but I would think at the very least, that they could/would write "Happy Graduation" on it for you?:confused3

Does anyone of a recent picture of the Mickey or Minnie face cake?
Also is there a cake cutting fee? I have read somewhere that it is $10?! If there is can you just cut the cake yourself to avoid it?

Does anyone of a recent picture of the Mickey or Minnie face cake?
Also is there a cake cutting fee? I have read somewhere that it is $10?! If there is can you just cut the cake yourself to avoid it?
Never had a cake cutting fee, and I have had restaurants cut the cake.

Hi There!! My friend and I are planning a double birthday party for our daughters 4th birthdays!

I am just wondering if anyone has seen any smaller cakes (there will only be 6 of us) where there are two princess on the cake, their ballgowns are just so darn big, I'm assuming no :lmao:

Any people that have any experience getting Disneyland cakes say, for twins... advice would be super welcome!

anyone have a picture of the Disney Pirate Treasure Chest cake offering?
or a custom disney cake for a boy?

Any updates on prices and offerings? I would love that Duffy cake for my daughter in January!

Just an update....

The princess cakes are no longer being offered. A problem with the supplier I was told. They still have the Mickey head shaped cakes and regular cakes with an updated character list. I could not get the full list because the CM said it updated frequently, but I was able to order a cake with Duffy.

I will post a picture! Our lunch at Cafe Orleans is this Saturday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter