We will be going back to WDW to celebrate our 25th Anniversary.

despeight

Earning My Ears
The last time we went to WDW was for our 20th anniversary (with our boys, as we always want them with us). It was very special, since our honeymoon was there, which was the first time my husband got to experience ‘Disney Magic’ and he was hooked.

It ended up being a great trip, but that was still the time of free fast passes, etc. I planned the daylights out of everything, to insure we got to ride every ride, see every show, and eat at every restaurant that we wanted.

Since then there have been so many changes that we weren’t thrilled about, so we spend a lot more time at Universal Studios and DL.

We are booked for a week in January 2024 at CC and OKW (Copper Creek and Old Key West…sorry, I am not as well versed in the acronyms) with our children and my son’s girlfriend.

While I am excited to go back, I know it will not be what our last trip was. I am fully versed in all of the changes, so am prepared for what to expect. I am keeping my expectations realistic and hoping for the best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter