"We Will Rock You" World Cup Discount

Queenie

Mouseketeer
I know there's a few fans of this wonderful musical on here so I thought I'd post up this discount code for you all. If you book to see this before the end of July you can use the code "GOOGLE" to get your tickets for £19.66 each in honour of the world cup. Make sure you type it in as capitals otherwise it brings up the cost as £999 per ticket!!!

Hope this is useful for someone, we'll be there on the 25th!

:banana:

oh i so wish i could go! one of my friends is in it and i havent seen her for ages! everyone please say hello for me!

kkymmy said:
oh i so wish i could go! one of my friends is in it and i havent seen her for ages! everyone please say hello for me!

What part does she play?

my ex singing partner is in WWRY at the moment (only just ex singing partner).. he is playing Galileo around the end of July... the 24th - 29th I think..
and is AMAZING! and you may well get to see him playing Galileo Queenie!

his name is Ricardo Afonso and he is brill...
who is your friend kkymmy?

hehe i think Ric is brill!

My friend is Rachael, the girl who plays Meat

she never fails to make me cry during Noone But You!

She is wicked every time i hear only the good die young i get goose bumps. The first time we saw it was 2 days before my DF was due to have major surgery and i cried all through it.

yeah.. Rachael is amazing! .. actually the whole cast is amazing!

Ricardo is on this week I think as Peter is away on hols... I must ring and check.. although I dont think I can see him this week.

I miss him though! I used to love singing with him!
How do you know Rachael?

Rach was in a small touring musical called Love Shack but unfortunately the press was dominated by three ex-popstars that took part. I just got chatting to her at stage door one night after a show, and I guess she just thought it was a nice change for someone to see beyond the hype and to the 'real' stars. I went a couple more times and we chatted more then we swapped numbers and the rest, as they say, is history!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter