we won!!!! the cinderella castle suite stay (warning: long post!)

Congrats! That is so great for you. I am very happy for you and your family!!

I have a question: Did you have to pay a ridiculous amount of taxes? I thought somebody else had said you have to pay something like $500 in taxes...just curious if that is true or not.

Nope, we did not have to pay anything at all (well, not beyond the disney package we already paid for in advance of our trip). No taxes.

Congratulations to you and your family. This is truly the greatest post to have seen before bedtime pixiedust:. Thanks for the awesome report.

That is so cool! I think I would need medical attention if I won that. I would pass out for sure!:cool1:

I hope you can post some photos! I would love to see them.:thumbsup2

Also if anyone is willing to explain how to get higher points on Buzz I would really like to know how. MY one DD always maxes out and I really need to at least equal her once!

Nope, we did not have to pay anything at all (well, not beyond the disney package we already paid for in advance of our trip). No taxes.

That is great. Thank you for the fast reply. Make the winning even better. ;)

That is something you will remember forever. :)

Here we go with some pictures:

Us in the parade:
59656364911_0_ALB.jpg

behind main street:
88656364911_0_ALB.jpg

"our" dream team and park guides (Jeff and Daniel from Left)
31756364911_0_ALB.jpg

inside the suite:
91756364911_0_ALB.jpg

gifts from Tinkerbelle in the suite:
86479364911_0_ALB.jpg

meeting capt. jack
37479364911_0_ALB.jpg

the castle at 1am:
34937464911_0_ALB.jpg

bathroom in the suite:
62756364911_0_ALB.jpg

beth

Amazing! You are so lucky! I can only dream of something from the DT on our upcoming trip over Easter! My Children would love it! Congrats!!!pixiedust:

So wonderful for you and your family! Thank you for all the details and many congratulations to you all :)

I saw your post & photos over at 2peas and had to make sure it was posted here!

Congrats on your win! What an amazing expierence. Were your inlaws and youngest son able to join you for breakfast?

Thanks for sharing your story & photos! :smickey:

So damn jealous of you. I envy you. One day DH and I will stay there...and it will rule.

CONGRATULATIONS!
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! It sounds so amazing and it was wonderful Disney accomodated all your wants and needs so well.
Congrats again! So happy for you and your family!

Congratulations! I'm impressed with the VIP treatment your family had for the whole day in addition to the castle stay itself. What fun!! :goodvibes

I couldn't see your pictures. I had the "red x" instead of the pictures, but I'm sure that the photos were great.

Congratulations, reading your experience also brought a tear to my eye.
I loved it and am so happy for your family.pixiedust:

Wonderful! I'm so glad you won!! Thanks for sharing your experience because that's the closest we'll probably get--LOL!

Oh my stars, how incredibly wonderful. I am so very, very happy for you and your family.

I'm also thrilled that a DIS'er was able to stay there and report back.

I had no idea that all of the other perks came with staying in the suite.

Wow. What a memory you have to cherish for the rest of your life.

For those who cant see the pics, right click over each red x box and click properties. You will then see a website address. Copy and paste the website in your browser. You will then see the pics.

Congrats!

And how nice that the entire family (all 7) were able to stay. Very nice to have IL's to watch the lil one while you & DH took the older boys out all night.

Awesome Pics!!!
I hope we're lucky enough to get to stay there in Septmeber! (I doubt it) lol
I want my house to look like the inside of the castle. So pretty!:flower3:
BTW- do they refund you the money for not staying at your resort that night?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter