Weather

Dee8197

<font color=indigo>Those blinking rats get me ever
Can anyone suggest a web-site to get the long range weather forecast for DLP ?
We leave next Saturday

Thanks for this thread - we're going July 18th -22nd and the longest forecast I'd been able to find was 6 days.

I shall wave at you every time I walk from Santa Fe past Newport Bay on our way to Disney Village :wave:

Thanks Steve
Have a great stay at DLP, & you too Joanne

Hope you have a great time - I have a feeling the weather will be great!

I remember seeing a thread ages ago about a way to spot DIS members in the parks - anyone remember what that was?

Steve - A lot of DIS members choose to attach a lime green ribbon to their bags and luggage. :) We did it but weren't approached by anyone, nor did we spot any other lime green ribbons, but you may be lucky!

Thanks Bonnie, sorry to sound very male but where would I buy ribbon from?

We got ours from a little stall on the market, but any sewing or craft shop would probably have some. :)

I think I'll get some ribbon and see if anyone approaches me!

Re the weather www.metcheck.com offer a 2 week forecast for UK and this coming week is predicted to be very warm but then much cooler the following week for the south east. Usually our temperatures here are quite similar to Paris.

dlpSteve said:
Thanks Bonnie, sorry to sound very male but where would I buy ribbon from?

Steve, there always used to be a sewing shop next to Exeter Central. Either that or try St George's Market?

Steve, Joanne

Just look for a little boy, (DS is small for 8) who is speaking with a welsh accent very loudly, and climbing on or over anything possible, and who's mother is telling to "be quiet" or to "get down" or both,:rotfl: and that will be US

If you hear someone shouting "Emily" repeatedly then you'll be near us!

Joanne UK said:
I think I'll get some ribbon and see if anyone approaches me!

Re the weather www.metcheck.com offer a 2 week forecast for UK and this coming week is predicted to be very warm but then much cooler the following week for the south east. Usually our temperatures here are quite similar to Paris.

I'll have a look next to Central St. - St George's Market is no more! Thanks for the tip

Not sure how we'd be recognised - no doubt I'll be snapping pictures at every opportunity and wearing my Indiana Jones hat!

Oh blimey, sorry Steve!! You are absolutely right!

Put it down to one Pimms too many yesterday please ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter