Wedding Newsletter help for Cruise!

AllisonK315

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone!! I've posted on another thread as well as this because well, lets face it....I'm completely overwhelmed at this point. My DF and I are getting married in December of 2014 onboard the Disney Dream. I would really like to get a newsletter out to our families so that everyone can have plenty of time in advance to know what's going on and if they choose to attend, start making travel arrangements. Now, here's the tough part. I can't seem to find a template/layout that I really like and the even tougher part is I don't know what to put in the newsletter. I know I want it to cover all of the basics, but what else should I put it? If you have any newsletters that you wouldn't mind sharing, please let me know! I can't tell you how much your help will be appreciated. So, here's a big hug and thanks in advance :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter