Wednesday's Corporate Riddle

crcormier

<font color=green>We laughed, as it was quite appr
Identify each of the following corporate mottos below, and the Walt Disney World attraction that they sponsor. (Some may sponsor more than one, but you only need one answer for each.) PM me when you have the answers!

1. "I'm Lovin' It"
2. "Live Green Go Yellow"
3. "Still Going..."
4. "You push the button, we'll do the rest"
5. "Invent"

i'm falling back on the old "trans tlantic differences" excuse LOL

i'm sure half of these aren't applicable over here

and NO!!! i don't want to be corrected on this LOL

cami
x

Good morning. I know what two of these are mottos for, don't know the other two, and have no clue on what attractions they sponsor. Well, maybe one of them, but that's it :rolleyes: I need to wait for the mints to start appearing.

Good morning, I'm in. This one made me work and gets me ready for our trip in 16 days!

Good Morning Riddlers! PM Sent, but there was one I wasn't sure of...guess we have to wait and see if I'm IN!

Leading us today is.....

JEFF!
leader.gif

Followed by KELLY
donald070305i.gif

donald2.jpg

The #4 company is not for the birds... But one of the attractions they sponsor DOES star one...

Good Morning Sunshines :sunny: Also waiting for the mints :confused3

crcormier said:
Leading us today is.....

JEFF!
leader.gif

Woo Hoo!!! If I'm leading I say we go to Animal Kingdom, Epcot, MGM, Magic Kingdom and then back to Epcot. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter