Wednesday's Smart Riddle

Yeah.....where is Donna?

She was all mad that her riddle hadn't reached a hundred and she's not even here to help get it there :rolleyes:

OMG! I can't believe I missed it! My neighbor came to my door and we sat and had a glass of wine and discussed the funeral today and the other neighbors! I didnt even have time to turn off the DIS when she got here! :blush: :teeth:

WOOO HOOOOOOTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :teeth: :banana:

Apology excepted this time , but, the next time you want to make a woo hooty, don't expect me to do so much work and achieve it almost alone!!

Well Lou was there and Pam so I guess it was a threesome! there is a word for that but I forget it. It is right on the tip of my tongue :rolleyes1

Grammyof2 said:
there is a word for that but I forget it. It is right on the tip of my tongue :rolleyes1
That's not what's on the tip of your tongue ;)

The riddle made it

WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYY

:cool1: :banana: :cheer2:

First one at the new location.

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
I'm on it, like Cantw8 on a rib bone.

what the hell is that supposed to mean????? :rolleyes: Don't make me get all pms on your **** :rolleyes:

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Why....you wanna date?
Why this is so sudden, I am flattered, really I am. Can I get back to you on that?

L107ANGEL said:
Why this is so sudden, I am flattered, really I am. Can I get back to you on that?

Cantw8 said:
you asking? :teeth:

Are you both fair haired variety? Angel was asking Cantw8 to check HER PMs right after Cant said she could get a date. I was asking if Angel was making an offer she couldn't refuse. If you two need a chalkboard to work this out, I can wait.

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Are you both fair haired variety? Angel was asking Cantw8 to check HER PMs right after Cant said she could get a date. I was asking if Angel was making an offer she couldn't refuse. If you two need a chalkboard to work this out, I can wait.

I don't play for that team, not that there is anything wrong with it!
Now back to you. How do you look in a pirate suit?

L107ANGEL said:
I don't play for that team, not that there is anything wrong with it!
Now back to you. How do you look in a pirate suit?

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: don't let him fool you, Angel....he's messing with the quotes to make us think we're blonde :rolleyes: Wait, we are blonde :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter