Wednesday's Sports Riddle

lewdyan1 said:
An extra TU for Joe! ;) :rotfl:
smarty-pants-logo-with-photo.jpg

Im glad to see that I am not the ONLY riddle goddess that Joey tortures! :teeth: :rotfl2:

firstmickey said:
Im glad to see that I am not the ONLY riddle goddess that Joey tortures! :teeth: :rotfl2:

Now don't you think that torture is a little harsh :teeth:

good morning guys...anybody else have a sugar hangover this morning?

I'm in, suprisingly enough......

Are you surprised I knew this without Google? I'm wearing my Gap stretch denim boot-cut Smarty Pants too!

Hi! I am not in. I don't think DH would appreciate a call at work so I can do the riddle.....

anyway I wanted to say:

I missed youse guys yesterday. Yep. All y'all.

Riddle Goddess- excellent TUs today!!!!!!

and has anyone seen RV???????

RV- thank you for the little thanksgiving sumpin' sumpin'... it warms my cremefilled heart....

Happy first day of November riddlers! :sunny: :wave:

I have sent a PM, I think I am right, but will have to see. I love all the Pooh and Piglet Thanksgiving smilies, very cute.

Figures my first day back on the boards and it is a riddle about sports, which I know absosmurfly nothing about so I am out today :rolleyes1

SleepingBeautyDreamr said:
Figures my first day back on the boards and it is a riddle about sports, which I know absosmurfly nothing about so I am out today :rolleyes1
Go look again! It's not about sports. Location, location, location!

TwinkieMama said:
and has anyone seen RV???????

I'm alive. Barely... but alive. Work has been nutsier than ever before. I only have roughly 6.3 seconds everyday around lunch time to pop in to see what's happening.

I miss the Riddle. :guilty:

I'm in. This is the first time I had to google the answer. I feel dirty. :guilty:

But it's worth it to be in. :thumbsup2

Wow, it's slow as molasses here today! After 2:00 and just over 3/4 of the way to the woo hooty. Now that it's November have people gone into hibernation? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter