Wednesday's Wacky Riddle

Jennifer:

mickey10.gif

PM sent and I am IN.

btw, Horsey's family lost a pet last week, and another is not doing well. Her furbabies are very important to her and the fam, so I think she is just taking a break.

We will never hit woo hooty at this pace. Don't make me tell you the beer story :rolleyes1

shamrock bunch said:
Alan:

mickey10.gif

Beer story?? Now you have me interested.......
I am sure Tara won't mind me copy and pasting my Lucille Blonde Ball moment so here it is.

I don't drink coffee but still need caffeine so I drink 2 cans of diet coke every morning and the rest of the day I only drink water. A couple of months ago I decided to live on the wild side and grab another soda for the road on my way to work.
So here I am driving down the highway and I pop open the can and take a big gulp. Once it hit my mouth I realized it was beer and went into panic.
Do I swallow a beer at 7:30 in the morning or spit it out the window and risk it getting on my car?! So I swallow.
Next panic attack rushed in and it was due to the open container laws in PA. I pull over and spill the beer out. Phew, that was close.
Go to work and I am in my office when my boss comes in and asks for help with his tie pin. I get up and while I am fixing it we are talking. Next thing I know a look of shock comes over his face and he looks me right in the eyes and says, "Have you been drinking!??"
I wanted to die! :blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter