Wednesday's What Am I (not me personally...the riddle) Riddle?

Awright Angel - back away from the Dayquil :lmao:

What's sad is that I thought the same thing and I have nothing to blame but my blondeness :blush:

I had to switch to the nyquill. Apparentky I hav e a fever as well :guilty:

Hey, Riddlers!

WEll!! If it isn't my good friend, (Sm)ElliEtte! Long time, no talk, Elli! :wave2:

Angel, just how many ex's do you have, lady?

Al, you mooned me on another thread....I'm still recovering.

Rella got the hooty? Wooo hooooty, Rella!! :cheer2:

Donna Wonna, HELLO, my friend! :wave2:

Toot Sweet said:
Hey, Riddlers!

WEll!! If it isn't my good friend, (Sm)ElliEtte! Long time, no talk, Elli! :wave2:

Angel, just how many ex's do you have, lady?

Al, you mooned me on another thread....I'm still recovering.

Rella got the hooty? Wooo hooooty, Rella!! :cheer2:

Donna Wonna, HELLO, my friend! :wave2:
Married 3 times but twice to the same guy, engaged 5 myabe 6 ttimes the jury is still out on that one :confused3

L107ANGEL said:
Married 3 times but twice to the same guy, engaged 5 myabe 6 ttimes the jury is still out on that one :confused3

Good thing you're so decisive. :rolleyes:

L107ANGEL said:
I don't like to hurt people. I remained friendly with all of them :confused3

Well, dang - I was hoping for a little snarkiness :rolleyes: J/K - there's only one of my ex-boyfriends I'm not friendly with and that's just because he's a punk :smooth:

Angel, that's sweet that you married the same guy twice! Are you married to him currently? And did you get a new ring the second time? :teeth:

Hey, Chappie! :wave2: I miss your snarkiness, friend!

Al, You're in a fun mood today! :banana:

I really have only 2 people I don't get along with. One due to being my friend then trying to break up my marriage and the other one is just a skank :rolleyes: Can I say that here :confused3

Toot Sweet said:
Angel, that's sweet that you married the same guy twice! Are you married to him currently? And did you get a new ring the second time? :teeth:

Hey, Chappie! :wave2: I miss your snarkiness, friend!

Al, You're in a fun mood today! :banana:

Well, it may be my last day here since I was just informed by Tig that butt smilies are not allowed :rolleyes:

Loubon said:
Apparently, several have.
:rotfl:

Al are you going to yage over but smileys :confused3 The things I find myself typing on the riddle amazes me :rotfl:

L107ANGEL said:
:rotfl:

Al are you going to yage over but smileys :confused3 The things I find myself typing on the riddle amazes me :rotfl:

Well, I guess I could start a debate thread on that, but really, it's not that important - I'll just be really embarrassed if I get kicked off the Dis for showing my butt all over the place :lmao:

Al and Kate's Mom said:
Well, I guess I could start a debate thread on that, but really, it's not that important - I'll just be really embarrassed if I get kicked off the Dis for showing my butt all over the place :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao:
Just go edit it and youll be fine :rolleyes:

My Talula:
180px-Mickey-09.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter