Wednesday's What AM I Riddle?

Morning all. PM sent and I'm in. All this talk of eggs, bacon and twinkies (now there's a new Grand Slam Breakfast at Denny's if I ever heard one) is making me hungry.

RoyalVizier said:
Only heaven knows... :rolleyes:

Taking into account your decline in grades, all the time you're spending holed up alone in your room, your constant sulkiness, and the vile stench eminated from your person, I can only come to one conclusion...

You've befriended Donna, and I WON'T HAVE THAT UNDER MY THREAD YOUND LADY! :furious:

:rolleyes: ;) :confused3

I hate you. You are ruining my life.

And of course the place that I REALLY want to see... Tokyo Disney Sea!

112_1238.JPG

RoyalVizier said:
Only heaven knows... :rolleyes:

Taking into account your decline in grades, all the time you're spending holed up alone in your room, your constant sulkiness, and the vile stench eminated from your person, I can only come to one conclusion...

You've befriended Donna, and I WON'T HAVE THAT UNDER MY THREAD YOUND LADY! :furious:

:rolleyes: ;) :confused3

:eek: You dare take ownership of Donna's thread?! :faint:

U-M....I don't own any pearls (or an apron for that matter :rolleyes: ) and barely have time to dress him before leaving each morning, let alone make bacon. Damn, and that song sounded like so much fun :)

As children, we woke up to a Goofy alarm clock which said "Rise and shine! It's time to get up and brush your teeth and have a goooooooood breakfast!"

I want to go too if y'all will have me. I seem to have raised a ruckus this morning as all good villains should. Sorry... it was the way I was raised. ;)

KPK, would you like to go to Tokyo? And here.... truce?

2005rainbowflash.jpg

I wonder why they have the cage (well, that is what it looks like) over Main Street?

RoyalVizier said:
I want to go too if y'all will have me. I seem to have raised a ruckus this morning as all good villains should. Sorry... it was the way I was raised. ;)

KPK, would you like to go to Tokyo? And here.... truce?

2005rainbowflash.jpg

((mumbling and looking at floor)) OK, I guess so.

Can I have a car?

Good morning starshine! The earth says hello!

Twinkie is IN Bay-bee! Mintless too.

Ahem. Kimmie. LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE.
I didnotsayhetookyourponyandgaveittomecausehelikedmebetter.... I said "He took away your pony to get into my good graces."

You are the one who started this rivalry. (Tattletale)

Shouldn't you be packing your new pony for your big trip?

Well kids gotta go...

Denny's called and said something about a sah-weet job offer... I don't know exactly cause the message was garbled but it was something about revisioning the grand slam breakfast....

Holy Moley. And good morning.

No time to catch up before I go to work but trying to get in before the Woo Hooty.

PM sent and I will read all this craziness later.

Hellooo people.
The 90th post has been up, for like, minutes....

Do you not know how to play the game?????

This is the signal for a mad posting spree the likes of which we haven't seen since yesterday.

It is not like I don't have a life and can sit here on the DIS all day trying to get the riddle thread to whoo hooty!!!

Oh, wait, that is what I am doing isn't it. Hey, at least I am not off playing ToonTown, yet anyways.

WHOOOOOHOOOOOTY!!!!!

:banana: hi RV! :banana:

oh and did I say

WHOOOOOHOOOOOTY!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter