Wednesday's Wonderful Guest Riddle

Just helping the cause. I have a headache so I will NOT be wooo hoooting and without a doubt there will be no tooty hooty :confused3

bdg100 said:
Preesh? Donna, did you just kiss me? Again.
BDG

I don't DIS and tell! ;) ;)

Kelly:

MickeysNotSoScaryHalloween.jpg

You guys are dragggging this out forever.

I never thought I would have to say this but, if it takes much longer, just cover me up when your done :rolleyes1

Grammyof2 said:

I never thought I would have to say this but, if it takes much longer, just cover me up when your done :rolleyes1

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Grammyof2 said:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Well, I posted this elsewhere but as a conversation starter:

Guess how I spent my day????? no don't guess... I'll tell you...

at 8:30 am I exited the shower and saw that my darling children had done this in the 20 minutes it takes me to wash my hair, get dressed etc

IMG_0375.jpg

the explanation: "We were playing Moses and first you pretend to be asleep and then you have to pick up the manna..... this (points to wall to wall cheerios) is the manna"

:grouphug: for the mess, but :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: at this
TwinkieMama said:
the explanation: "We were playing Moses and first you pretend to be asleep and then you have to pick up the manna..... this (points to wall to wall cheerios) is the manna"

TwinkieMama said:
Well, I posted this elsewhere but as a conversation starter:

Guess how I spent my day????? no don't guess... I'll tell you...

at 8:30 am I exited the shower and saw that my darling children had done this in the 20 minutes it takes me to wash my hair, get dressed etc

IMG_0375.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: How can you be mad at that? :confused3 :teeth:

At least they didn't tell you they wanted a gender change when they grow up, like my DS did in his own imaginitive way last night :rolleyes: After that, I'd be happy to have him spread cheerios around the house and play Moses :rotfl: :rotfl:

tmasingo said:
At least they didn't tell you they wanted a gender change when they grow up, like my DS did in his own imaginitive way last night :rolleyes: After that, I'd be happy to have him spread cheerios around the house and play Moses :rotfl: :rotfl:
:lmao: Dominic is such a riot! :lmao:

Speaking of, he's calling me to go lie down with him. If I miss the Tooty Hooty, someone dance for me :teeth: :cool1:

I've set you up. Do the deed. Cover me up afterwards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter