Wednesday's Wonderful What AM I Riddle?

I didnt realize that so many of you knew each other in real life.Now I feel a little bit like I am intruding on a private party. :blush:

Lou, thanks for the explanation :rotfl2: :lmao:

snowwite said:
I didnt realize that so many of you knew each other in real life.Now I feel a little bit like I am intruding on a private party. :blush:

Hey, snowwite, there are a bunch of us who haven't met in real life. So, it's all fun.

Funny story, Lou. Having a bit of trouble hearing clearly is one of those "it sucks to be getting older" things! :listen:

Minnie_Moo said:
Funny story, Lou. Having a bit of trouble hearing clearly is one of those "it sucks to be getting older" things! :listen:

Ohhh *snap*

snowwite said:

You're not intruding, where do you think all of us met? :teeth: With the exception of LK and SB who are sisters and Donna and Sue who live near them, the rest of us met here.

Now if you want to hear the Chinese Funeral story you have to PM me your e-mail address..... :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:teeth:
Loubon said:
You're not intruding, where do you think all of us met? :teeth: With the exception of LK and SB who are sisters and Donna and Sue who live near them, the rest of us met here.

Now if you want to hear the Chinese Funeral story you have to PM me your e-mail address..... :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Where does everyone live?
Oh and PM to be sent....now I just gotta know :teeth:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: at the Capital D story again, Lou.

And the Chinese funeral story is even better :rotfl: :rotfl: I think it even beats mine and Craig's NYC on the wrong day story :lmao:

Loubon said:
Okay for Pongo and anyone else who hasn't heard the "You're the Best (with a capital D) story.

Last December several of my Angel/Riddle friends went to WDW. My wife and I were invited but we hemmed and hawed until it was too late to get a DVC room. It was Lars, LK, Donna, Deb (Debloco), Gail (paras4ri), Dyan, Marsha (Mickeyfan1), Lorraine (Shamrock Bunch), Sue (brernurse), Sandy (spb999) and Alan and Elaine's trips also overlapped with them. Anyway a whole bunch of them were sharing adjoining rooms so they were nearly all together at the Swalphin. I felt really bad we couldn't be there so in one of my spontaneous eccentric moments I sent them champagne to their room. Editor's note: I do irrational things from time to time but you should not feel the need to forward me your travel schedules.

Anyway....I checked my cell phone and there was a meassage from the gang. I listened to the message as all of them screamed into the phone...."Thanks, dumb ***!" :confused: Huh? What did they say? Let me listen to that again. Same thing. A third time. A fourth time (this time with my wife listening to be sure I heard that right). Yep, she heard it too. Editors note: When 8 people scream into a cell phone the person on the other end listening to a cell phone has a good chance of not hearing the message correctly.

Umm, okay that's an interesting Thank You. I thought it was a nice gesture, what did I know? :confused3 So the next day they got us live and I asked Sue, "Did you call me a dumb ***?" She said "yes." So now I'm really confused. So she puts on Donna who is all "Riddle Goddess I'm In Disney and You're Not Bubbly" and she proceeds to tell me how nice that was etc. Editors Note: :smooth:

So I said, then why did you call me a dumb ***? She says, "What???" I said you called me a dumb ***. She said we said. "You're the best!" "Why would we call you a dumb ***? I said "I don't know, why did Sue agree when I asked her????" Much laughter ensued. At my expense. Apparently Sue wasn't about to correct me if I thought I was a dumb ***! :p

So from that point on if someone says, "You're The Best - with a capital B" it means exactly that. But if they say,"You're The Best - with a capital D", then they are really calling you a dumb ***. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Long post. ;)

So, what happens if we reach 400? What kinds Hooty is that going to be ?(assuming it happens before LOST comes on...gotta go drool over Sawyer)

snowwite said:
:teeth:
Where does everyone live?
Oh and PM to be sent....now I just gotta know :teeth:

NJ, PA, NH, MA, CT, MD, OK, OH.....you name it we're all over the place.

lewdyan1 said:
Florida...The Sunshine State...Where it is oh, so warm! :teeth:
Ooh I wish I was there now. I live in MA but my folks are in ME and inlaws NH and love FL. :sunny:

snowwite said:
I am hating Lost tonight. I think Sawye may be toast and he is my fave character.

Shhhhh Im taping it!!!!!!! La la la la la la

and that Capital D story is still funny.....making of fun of you is always the highlight of our day! :teeth: :thumbsup2 :rotfl:

MP:
anipilot.gif

Minnie Moo:
anipilot.gif

and Captain Brain: :welcome: to the riddle....A for effort! :thumbsup2
anipilot.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter