Weight loss to Disney

No such thing as a quick fix guys ..... Calories in, calories out ...... Simples! ...., just hard work

My weight loss journey begins on page 6 of my below listed, "MY advenutures n San fran, Rose Bowl......" trip report you see in my signature.

I have turned that corner and enjoy every day my new lifestyle.:goodvibes
Just attempting to pay it forward -

T.T.F.N.:wave2:
&
Cheers

My weight loss journey begins on page 6 of my below listed, "MY advenutures n San fran, Rose Bowl......" trip report you see in my signature. I have turned that corner and enjoy every day my new lifestyle.:goodvibes Just attempting to pay it forward - T.T.F.N.:wave2: & Cheers

Keep up the good work, I lost 2 1/4 stone this year and thought it would all go "Pete. Tong" after my last FL trip .... Solution as always, book another to keep you on track ;0)

hi we have a trip booked to WDW for April 2014 - and I want to loose weight - was going to Slimming World but it is getting so expensive and I know what I am doing now - I hope - I have lost 1 stone 2.5lbs - want to loose at least this and more before April - any encouragement would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Joining in this post if that's Ok . in 2008 I lost nearly 2 stone and got down to a small size 12. Every WDW trip since then though I've had to buy a size bigger shorts. Ouch. back to stage 1 and then some. So, I have until May 20th to try to sort this out.If I state now I'll have 21 weeks to lose 1 1/2 pounds per weeks and might, just might fit back in those size 12s.

So I'm cutting out wine, cutting down on carbs and cheese and puss and doing a bit more exercise each day. This isn't going to be easy because I have a mad job which involves me staying in hotels at least 3 or 4 nights per week. These places are not known for low cal food! But I'm determined to try. I'll keep you posted!

Joining in-aiming to lose 2 stone before july. Truth be told though I'm starting tomorrow as I want to enjoy a last wee glass of sparkly tonight ;)

Hi guys! Joining in. I've got 3 stone to lose by my Disney trip in September. Lost 1st 10 already. Let's do this folks!

I'm with you all too - big family vacation in August and determined to look good on those photos!

I'm back om my weight watchers 'old points' system as I have done this for the last 17 years, I forget how much food you can eat on this plan, just costing a fortune though lol, would like to lose a stone again so fingers crossed! :thumbsup2

Debs x

Last year, I changed my food habit, I've lost 14 kilos already, now, I still want to lose 10 kilos before going on holidays (100 days to go)

Well done to everyone who's successfully losing :thumbsup2
Truth be told I'm struggling-Went to ww on Monday and had no problem until Wednesday when I just had cravings for all the wrong sorts of food. Don't know if this is just my body wondering where the sugar/fat has gone but it's driving me nuts! Really need all the sweet treats to be gone from my kitchen :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter