Weird Dreams

valeriesunshine

And then.. Voldermort was like, WOAH.
Well, I havent been thinking about VMK lately but I have weird dreams about it all the time. Ill have dreams about recieving an e-mail tellling me VMK is re-opening and dreams about justing walking around in VMK. The weird thing is that I rarely think about VMK but I have these dreams all the time.... It makes me quite sad.

i had this one dream where right below the play now button on VMK it said "VMK will be reopening on July 4th, 2010"

I've only had two vmk dreams before, both when it was open. One about meeting one of my best friends on there, so I guess that doesn't... oh! Two of those! lol one was hilarious. Well, two of my other really good friends from vmk, me and Hoopsdude were going to meet them at this hotel in California. My brain just made them look like these two boys who stayed at our house that were really abnoxious and annoying... they make my top five annoying people list i think. Yeah, well we went swimming there? It was weird, and if the real two boys ever have to stay at someone's house, we are going to tell them we are getting something done to it so they cant stay haha they were that bad (the real ones). The other one I just saw the vmk screen... and just random chatting. I wish I had some vmk dreams. I think about it all the time, idk how that really works.
I had a dream about a book series that lots of people are obsessed with the other day... it was random and also involved a disney princess though, as well as peopel from iCarly lol. My brains weird :p

Ahh, the VMK dreams.
Very scary..
I had those before they were closing.
I remember one, it was me and ill. We were in my castle suite. There was fog everywhere. I ran up to hug him and he disappeared, and I started crying. I was so afraid to loose my close friends. I'm good for now though... I still have a hold of most of my close friends.

That's good. I already know my major friends or can talk to them. I have three or four I really wish I could contact, but that's not going to happen lol. And if only carrotheadaye would tell his brother game I said hi... oh I ask so much! He's so lazy, wont even tell his own brother his best vmk friend says hi. But yeah, im glad I have tink and Dashyboy ;)

I've only had two vmk dreams before, both when it was open. One about meeting one of my best friends on there, so I guess that doesn't... oh! Two of those! lol one was hilarious. Well, two of my other really good friends from vmk, me and Hoopsdude were going to meet them at this hotel in California. My brain just made them look like these two boys who stayed at our house that were really abnoxious and annoying... they make my top five annoying people list i think. Yeah, well we went swimming there? It was weird, and if the real two boys ever have to stay at someone's house, we are going to tell them we are getting something done to it so they cant stay haha they were that bad (the real ones). The other one I just saw the vmk screen... and just random chatting. I wish I had some vmk dreams. I think about it all the time, idk how that really works.
I had a dream about a book series that lots of people are obsessed with the other day... it was random and also involved a disney princess though, as well as peopel from iCarly lol. My brains weird :p

Did any of u really understand her story? What a silly, I think she just said it so that she could only understand it.
And as for the weird brain thing.... You can say that again :rotfl2:

It would make sense to you tink, I would have to tell you about it in real, that is if we aren't so busy :headache: haha headache. Sorry I wasn't even here Saturday, I had fun at camp though!

Yes well... im sorry you dont know how to speak flips lol. Reminds me of Pochohantas, watched it the other day. That song the says "listen with your heart" or something like that, then she could understand John Smith. Weeeird but true. So listen with your heart tink! :rotfl:

Well I can tell you I avtually wish i had vmk dreams so I had another way to remember it, but I have never had one.. :confused3

Yes well... im sorry you dont know how to speak flips lol. Reminds me of Pochohantas, watched it the other day. That song the says "listen with your heart" or something like that, then she could understand John Smith. Weeeird but true. So listen with your heart tink! :rotfl:

Hmm.. Still don't think that will work:scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter