Weird Everyday 12x12 Progress Thread...Packages Postal!!!

I couldn't sleep (feeling crappy - fibro flare)- so I swapped almost everything out but two groups (because those pages are up in my studio) So tomorrow I will be able to box them all up!

Yippee - now back to bed...again

Did the fibro flare up from the swap stress?

{{{Tinker}}}

Thanks for swapping them so quickly.

Oh god no...It just happens. I feel like I've been hit by a truck.

Swaps are therapy;) (just as scrap shopping is:thumbsup2 ) I can't wait for you all to see these - they are great!

*whew* I was afraid my nudging you on the CJ and this big monster did you in.

sorry you're not feeling well Tinker. rest up and take care of yourself.

NEE-have a blast! i wish i was going with you! i LOVE the Poly! have a dole whip for me!!!!!

Poor Tinker - feel better soon :hug:

NEE - I am so jealous! Have a wonderful time:goodvibes

Hi everyone, everything is boxed, addressed and ready to go postal in the morning (dh is helping :goodvibes ) Can't wait for you all to get these back. You are going to :lovestruc love them

This will be an exciting week! Pages and the surprise swap! Yippee!!!

Thanks for hostessing this monster swap! and thanks to your DH too for helping with the PO.

YIPPEE!
thanks for hosting this Tinkerbean!
and thanks to Mr. Tinkerbean for helping get everything to the po!

Thank you Mister Tinkerbean for helping our Tinkerbean with this huge swap.

Can't wait to see it all up close and personal.:cheer2: :cheer2:

Woohoo!!!:banana: More mail is coming!!! I got the surprise swap today and in a few days I'll get pages!!!!!! :banana:

Thank you Mr. Tinkerbean for helping getting everything packaged and out!:flower3:

All packages are POSTAL as of 9:30 this morning...If you need a dc number just pm me:goodvibes (all except for Mazda which I am holding until the end of the week)

Thanks Tinker :thumbsup2 How it hurts to say "please hold" but now I can be sure og it getting here safely:thumbsup2

i got my box today!!!!!!! YIPPEE!!!!!
i loved them all!!!!!!

i did the butterflies group and i put the word butterflies on my topper. was i not supposed to??? sorry to those in that group. i thought it had to say it on the topper. if you want me to make you a new topper i will.

and the baby group. i think it was myself, awm, rebecca and michellepooh. when you get your box if you are missing one i have it. because i have 2 of my own. let me know and i'll pass it on to you.

wait to you all see everything. it's all so great. i can't even decide which one i like the best!

thanks tinker for hosting this big gigantic swap. it must have been a ton of work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter