Welcome to Our NEW Sponsor - World of DVC!

Great companies. I've rented points several times through DVC Rental Store - all fantastic experiences with Jane. After that I bought my first contract through DVC Resale Market (Poly). Andy Berry was great for a first time buyer and since he's in CA, well suited for evening calls/emails as I'm not based in the U.S. Their app is great but addictive...the new listing alerts are causing a Palovian addonitis response...

Very happy to hear this! I’ve dealt with Humberto on a good number of occasions now, I’m UK based and he always phones immediately with any updates. Been a pleasure to deal with!

Newbie here! I’m trying to find out how many points I need to have to keep privileges for DVC. We own and poly and we bought in 2015. Thanks!!

Newbie here! I’m trying to find out how many points I need to have to keep privileges for DVC. We own and poly and we bought in 2015. Thanks!!
I’m not an expert on this, but I’m not sure this is the place to post your question.

More information would also likely be needed.

well bought my first contact from DVC resale market our sponsor and i can say it was a pleasure too deal with, It went smoothly so thats 3 in the books i need to stop now----- Maybe?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter