Welcome!!

Debi

<font color=teal>I go to WDW 2,179,872 times a yea
Hello, everyone! I would just like to take this opportunity to say hi to all of our new posters! If you have any questions about posting, or the DIS in general, don't hesitate to ask. You can post it here, or PM myself or another moderator.

Again, welcome to the DIS! :)

...but, I would be glad to help with any questions you may have! Welcome to our newbies!! ;) Glad to have you here!

I'm not a moderator here but I wanted to post a welcome, too :)

Hi everyone, and of course WELCOME aboard the welcome board, and for any new posters, welcome to the Dis!

I just wanted to pop in and say welcome to our community. Feel free to ask questions the people here are very helpful. And remember be comfortable we were all new at one time. :teeth:

:wave:

Lisa

Hello! Welcome to the DIS. Glad you are hear. I hang out at on the Community Board lately because I am not planning a trip right now. Hope all the new DIS friends visit and post often.

I'm not a moderator, but I play one on TV :teeth: Welcome to any and all newcomers!

I'd like to join in and welcome all newcomers and say Hi to the moderators on this new board too :wave: !!

These boards are truly international! As you can see from my user name (!!) I'm from UK, and have always felt welcome and right at home on the DIS, so if you are an international guest and wondering whether to make that first post, please don't be shy! Do join us :)

This is my 10th post so I should be able to add an avatar to my profile after this!! Very excited to be a part of this group and appreciate all of the valuable info provided.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter