Well, at least VMK taught me how to dance!

LuckyOrchidEffect

Four Leaf Clovers Anyone?
Well, I'm as sad about this as everyone here. I wish everyone the best of luck in life, whether it be in reality or in a future virtual world. I will miss you all and I will miss the virtual gates of VMK. Thanks to all my friends and to everyone who made this experience so special. It will truly live on in my heart forever.

Just remember the magic! While we may be sad now, just remember that VMK taught us to dance!

:hug: Lucky! It was truly a magical place and have met so many wonderful friends there and for that have been blessed. It was always great to chat and visit with Yo and you, just don't tell her I posed for you in that missing slip dress ;)

We all did look great dancing huh :cool1:

please dont be mad for me hijaaking your thread but check my bad self out

:cool1: :dance3: :banana: :yay:

Just days before the announcement of the closing was made,me and a friend where talking about how they need to add some dance moves to our robot dance. Ballet, jazz even some waltz moves! :lmao:

Then the announcement came and we tried to dance as much as we could to live up the last days..:worried:

The picture in my signature is one of my favorite memories and it involves dancing..it's Henwen and me "burning" SoupDragon's (OneLittleSpark's) rugs in the Adventurerers Club. She would always say "My poor rugs!".:rotfl:

I miss the robot dance.:sad2:

I still can't dance even after vmk!

:rotfl:

Firefox?

Sorry for bumping this thread, but I have a comment.

I still can't dance even after vmk!

thanks for the bump! i never saw this thread. im glad i get to post to it now. oh, how i miss vmk and dancing with my Lucky. you should see his VMK dance in real though lol! i think vmk should have made a dance like this ... :banana: "peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter