We're finally getting our member pin

Denine

I want to go on a cruise! I want to move to sunny
When we were at OKW last May, we tried to buy a member pin, but they were out of them. We filled out shipping forms so they could send us one when they came in. They called yesterday and said they were in, so we are finally getting the pin. I figured they lost the paperwork or something. I didn't pursue the matter since we had not yet paid for the pin. But good old Disney came through and it should be here in a few days!

I wonder if the design has changed any...can you take a picture of it when it comes and post it so we can see?

I will let you know if it has changed. Unfortunately, I do not have the means to post the picture on the site, no scanner, no digital camera. I guess we are behind the times.

Its the same kind of pin with Mickey & the mountains and it says "member" below. I got mine at OKW in July.

Denine - I would have gladly picked up a pin for you when I was down at WDW in July. All you had to do was ask.

The size of the pin has changed slightly from the ones that they sold in 2000. The design is the same, but the new pin is larger.

If you go to www.pinpics.com and enter a search for "vacation club member" pins. They have pictures of both the old and new pins although they are not scaled the same so you can't really get a feel for the difference in size.

We got it today! :cool:
It looks the same but it was stated to be a different size which I do not know about.

You know, I was able to call the WDW Merchandise number and order one over the phone! I also ordered a DVC beach towel. I was a little surprised that they allowed me to order the pin since you're supposed to show proof of membership, but maybe they could tell through our conversation that I was really a member.

Does everyone that joins DVC get a pin? I do not recall seeing anything in all the literature I have read and all of the paperwork I signed. My DW and DD will greatly appreciate it as they are huge collectors.

Thanks for the info..........

Lyndon

No, they don't just automatically send you one. They're for sale if you choose to purchase one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter