• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We're never going home! Feb 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to reply to my question. Your tips are super helpful. RPR is where I have my eye on too so good to know the good bad and ugly. Too bad about the price increases - that may put it out of reach for us sadly. Glad you had a great trip!

@musika I'd definitely keep an eye on RPR. Express Passes are really nice. We've never done a trip without them. This trip we spent much of our time doing things without EP (VC and Hagrids), but it was nice to have on the few things we did with waits (namely Gringotts, Minions, and Simpsons).

Great TR. Glad they were able to honor the $204 rate for the extension. I’m here now and I got the room for $204. Totally agree that if they want to charge $400+ they need to take better care of the rooms. I guess they rely on the EP to warrant the increase but as you said they aren’t necessary during slow times. I haven’t seen a wait longer than 20 minutes on ride with EP over the past two days. It’s very slow right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter