We're off to see the wizards! We leave tomorrow!!

4 DAYS!!! Woot! :cheer2: (or is it three today?- EVEN BETTER!)

Sorry about MORE fixes- that just stinks. But awesome scores on the shorts for $1.97- shoot- you can't even get candy around here for that anymore!

Just think..in a few short days you'll be casting spells & drinking Butterbeer.

4 DAYS!!! Woot! :cheer2: (or is it three today?- EVEN BETTER!)

Sorry about MORE fixes- that just stinks. But awesome scores on the shorts for $1.97- shoot- you can't even get candy around here for that anymore!

Just think..in a few short days you'll be casting spells & drinking Butterbeer.

I wonder if "Accio peace and tranquility" will work? Or "Accio FUN!" pixiedust:

“Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Your light is coming!!!

Haven't been very good at following along, but wanted to make sure I popped in to say bon voyage! You're going to have a great time. :goodvibes

I can't believe you leave in 4 days! So EXCITING!!!! :cool1:

Sounds like Murphy's Law at work over that way! On the bright side...I'm sure that light at the end of the tunnel is really the Hogwarts Express...on it's way to Platform 9 3/4! Your journey is about to begin! Have a BLAST!!! :wizard:

You guys are going to have such a great time! I can't wait until we can get back to Diagon Alley.

Don't forget you can refill the souvenir Butterbeer mugs for only 99 cents!

For just that reason no one gets an itinerary. We were staying off site this trip but I changed to Pop. We leave in 35 days and dh has yet to ask me where we are staying. How can they all be so clueless? I think I'll try to hit jcp on friday, thanks for the tip.

Haven't been very good at following along, but wanted to make sure I popped in to say bon voyage! You're going to have a great time. :goodvibes

Thank you! :goodvibes

I can't believe you leave in 4 days! So EXCITING!!!! :cool1:

Sounds like Murphy's Law at work over that way! On the bright side...I'm sure that light at the end of the tunnel is really the Hogwarts Express...on it's way to Platform 9 3/4! Your journey is about to begin! Have a BLAST!!! :wizard:

Haha, we'll be okay as long as I'm not actually HIT by the HE. :rolleyes: :rotfl:

You guys are going to have such a great time! I can't wait until we can get back to Diagon Alley.

Don't forget you can refill the souvenir Butterbeer mugs for only 99 cents!

Thanks for the reminder and the well wishes! :goodvibes

For just that reason no one gets an itinerary. We were staying off site this trip but I changed to Pop. We leave in 35 days and dh has yet to ask me where we are staying. How can they all be so clueless? I think I'll try to hit jcp on friday, thanks for the tip.

Yep, everyone else seems to think these things just fall into place. The good thing about my mom is that she does generally acknowledge and appreciate that I've done the leg work. She just doesn't remember things. :upsidedow

I hope you find some great deals! :thumbsup2

Have a wonderful time!pixiedust: Say hello to Moaning Myrtle for me.
I've been lurking for a long time your cuter than cute kids will have a great time, WWoHP was the most amazing thing this Potterhead grandma has seen in a long time.

Have a wonderful time!pixiedust: Say hello to Moaning Myrtle for me.
I've been lurking for a long time your cuter than cute kids will have a great time, WWoHP was the most amazing thing this Potterhead grandma has seen in a long time.

Thank you! :goodvibes

TOMORROW!!! WE LEAVE TOMORROW!!!
:cool1: :cheer2: :upsidedow pixiedust: :hyper: :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3: :dancer: party: :jumping1: :rainbow: :jumping3:

I can hardly believe it but we actually leave tomorrow morning for our trip! I honestly wasn't sure we'd make it and I think a small part of me won't relax until we're in the air. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm not taking my laptop with me but I will have my phone. I doubt I do any proper updates while we're gone but I'll be able to check in once in a while. :thumbsup2

A few last minute updates before I go...

They FINALLY released show times for our dates. We want to see at least four shows at US; Beetlejuice, T23D, Blues Brothers and Cinematic Spectacular. Jace may also want to see the Horror Make-up Show but Kya doesn't. If he notices it and asks, I'll try to fit it in and Kya and my mom can just shop, repeat a few favorites, etc.

I was EXTREMELY excited to learn that CS will be showing on our night at the studios. Reservations for the dinner with special seating aren't offered on that night and I was worried that meant there wouldn't be a show that night but there is and I can't wait to experience it. :goodvibes

We are packed and ready to go, I just have a few things to finish up around the house today. Time to relax and have fun! :cool1:

WHOOHOOOOO!!!!! Can't believe it's here already! :cheer2: That's great news about CS! I'll be thinking of you guys, I hope you have a fantastic time...I KNOW you will! :goodvibes

WHOOHOOOOO!!!!! Can't believe it's here already! :cheer2: That's great news about CS! I'll be thinking of you guys, I hope you have a fantastic time...I KNOW you will! :goodvibes

Thanks, my friend!! :goodvibes I'll send you a pic of me enjoying my first butterbeer. Hopefully I'll have no other need to text you. :rolleyes:

Have an absolutely fabulous time!!! I'll be thinking of you. while you are drinking your butterbeer!

:banana: :banana: :banana: HAVE A FANTASTIC TRIP!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I loved seeing all your great plans and I can't wait to hear what you think when you get back.

Wishing you and your family a fun, magical time!

Dee

Have an amazing trip! Enjoy your first Butterbeer & give my regards to Snape if you see him- he's my favorite! :)

Thanks for all of the well wishes everyone! We are back from a fantastic trip!! I need to upload pics, go through my notes and REST but I'll start my TR soon. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter