Wet N Wild

karin037

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever been to Wet N Wild? We're thinking of going there in October. I have 3 daughters (14, 16, &21). Do you think they will like it? We really enjoyed Blizzard Beach last November.

You know, I posted a similar question in another board and nobody replied.
I am staying at the HRH, do they provide transportation to W&W or should I rent a vehicle instead?

Wanda

wet n' wild is a pretty decent waterpark. not nearly as good as the disney waterparks. but, still worth a visit. you should be alright in october crowdwise. we will never go in june or july again as the crowds at this park are insane at that time of the year. they have pretty good slides at wet n' wild, but, not near the level of theming like the disney parks.

they have a website www.wetnwild.com

I went back in 1988, and I liked it.

It has changed a lot since then though. Back then, the "Knee skiing" was the new thing.

HRH provides complimentary transportation. For more info, walk up to the concierge desk

Purely and simply for rides and slides, WnW has arguably got the other parks beaten. It lacks shade in summer, and escape from the non-stop crowds, and it lacks the sophisticatin of the Disney parks, but it is good fun for older kids and teens, and has a good kiddie (under 5s) area as well.

BTW, there is a nice discussion of Wet n Wild on the Universal Board...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter