Wet

Sun is atually out. They said windy, at least on the site I looked at. Usally, with gusts of 30 mph awning up and staked it ok, but since i will not be around untill tonight, Im bringing it in. Probably overkill, but at least i will not have to think about it.

Sun is atually out. They said windy, at least on the site I looked at. Usally, with gusts of 30 mph awning up and staked it ok, but since i will not be around untill tonight, Im bringing it in. Probably overkill, but at least i will not have to think about it.

First site in 800 loop, awning on their roof as we got back from Boathouse last night

First site in 800 loop, awning on their roof as we got back from Boathouse last night
I think I'm the only one who doesn't put the awning out as a part of setup. Very rarely use it. I admit I rolled the dice and left it out overnight when we were there last October, but that was so we could park the golf cart under it to charge. We don't have an outdoor charger.

I think I'm the only one who doesn't put the awning out as a part of setup. Very rarely use it. I admit I rolled the dice and left it out overnight when we were there last October, but that was so we could park the golf cart under it to charge. We don't have an outdoor charger.

We also rarely put out the awning unless we are there under it.

Its still a bit windy, but im here, and its not bad. If you do leave ot out , get the spiral ground stakes, and some decent strapping. Tieing it down is key. But I still dont want to break the awning, or worse the camper. I know someone that left it put and it swung up and put a big hole in there roof. So, i probably should take it in more but i have some cool 1970s party lights!

Been there done that. I've had the awning-on-the-roof when we've come back to the camper on a gusty day.

Ed

I believe in Florida the key to keep is when it rain it pours. I have seldom be caught in a light shower in FL, its either dry when when it rain its steady or sideways.

I really enjoy Raglan Road too, @team bradfield. The fact that we go back there often has slowed me down trying other places at Disney Springs.

Good pix.

Bama Ed

Another wet day, MK, I'd say average crowds, POC was 30. Genie for HM, off to DS, T-Rex for 12 of us, I think the food is underwhelming, (being nice today). Dont care what DD1 & DD3 say, next year is a pass for that establishment.

Kids surprised me overnight20211110_220246.jpg20211110_220229.jpg

And here is my security system at work:

20211110_220343.jpg

20211110_220328.jpg

Yes thats the kitchen table.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter