Wet

Love your Security System. The one standing reminds me of our Harmony she taught WookieBear how to be Daddy's Girl.

Yes thats the kitchen table.

That's the kitchen table for everyone in your family, @team bradfield. People, pets, and probably a few Fort squirrels who are nipping food/crumbs off your site. You guys have all probably shared the same germs by now.

Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. :rolleyes:

Welcome to retirement. It's the land of no alarm clocks (unless you want one). And you chose a great place to celebrate with all the loved ones and new generations.

Bama Ed

PS - I admit I did LOL when you said "that's the kitchen table". :rotfl2:

26 days, flew by, just arrived home, we lucked out on weather for travel home, 45-50 here in Northern Illinois.

1. Transportation was great, never waited over 20-25 mins. Most times our bus was arriving within 10 mins. Boats running full speed, made it from FW to Peter Pans Flight in 30 minutes. Lots of "in training" buses running, good sign
2. Mobile ordering is really nice for quick service
3. I wish the Skyliner went to DS and FW, really nice, fast
4. Star Wars land is unbelievable, details are awesome, ROR (3 times) and SR (2 times) are a must.
5. MK shooting fireworks at 8pm sucks, didn't get to see them once. We are all day Park folk, up and out the door, return when park closes. except MK, we are usually out of that madness by 2pm, hop to another.
6. Epcot's new show is great (9:45 pm).
7. Too many rainy days, not quick showers, all day rains.
8. I take back anything I may have said in the past, PJ's, the fried chicken dinner was one of our best meals

thats all for now, DW is starting Thanksgiving baking, afraid I'm gonna have to help, for some reason she seems a little stressed, she has all day tomorrow to to get ready for 12 people....

continued:

9. Xmas music before Thanksgiving in all the parks was annoying
10. New marker for your golf cart , now on the RV fridge, magnet

fw mag.jpg

11. Mask policy is enforced, watched 2 families asked to leave bus, they wouldn't, driver had to call security, they were waiting for the "offenders" at Epcot
12. Don't understand why we had to mask on Expedition Everest but not Safari?
13. Food was fantastic at Boathouse, Rag Road, Tiffins, Brown Derby, Paddlefish, Chef Art, House of Blues and San Angel
14. Not so much at T-rex, Coral Reef or Rainforest
15. Fantasia golf is falling apart, some features are broken (dancing Hippo, Fountain)
16. Still going through pictures to post, more to follow:

continued:

9. Xmas music before Thanksgiving in all the parks was annoying
10. New marker for your golf cart , now on the RV fridge, magnet

View attachment 625973

11. Mask policy is enforced, watched 2 families asked to leave bus, they wouldn't, driver had to call security, they were waiting for the "offenders" at Epcot
12. Don't understand why we had to mask on Expedition Everest but not Safari?
13. Food was fantastic at Boathouse, Rag Road, Tiffins, Brown Derby, Paddlefish, Chef Art, House of Blues and San Angel
14. Not so much at T-rex, Coral Reef or Rainforest
15. Fantasia golf is falling apart, some features are broken (dancing Hippo, Fountain)
16. Still going through pictures to post, more to follow:
My mask broke on Everest, lol. Pulled the loop out of the tightener thing , that then fell away. Took me a while to figure out why my mask was falling off my face. Yea, didnt understand the mask thing on some rides but not others. People mover ( cue is outside, and it only goes into building for a few) and BTRR needed masks. I think splash was maskless. Jc maskless, same as safari. No ryme or reason to it.

Sad, forgot to pack my Guitar, some evenings, like this one, could use a Doobie Brothers song, maybe "south city midnight lady" or "just another park another sunday", I cant do Blackwater, dont ask

Broke down and bought a "travel" Fender acoustic/electric, won't use the amp while traveling, but I'm one that plays softly at campView attachment 62783920211202_190531.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter