"We've gone too far"-A sister trip with surprise guest Irma! Sept 2017 - Completed 4/16

Cute pics with Anna and Elsa! Sounds like a nice afternoon :) That's so great that Disney was able to ship you a replacement for the wine glass!

It was good, not life changing good, and I probably wouldn’t bother getting again (too many awesome treats around the World Showcase to try), but I wouldn’t dissuade anyone from getting it.

I tried one on our first trip, and I thought it was okay. Once it started melting it was really messy to eat.

I love the Figment Magicshot!

How fun to go to the Summerhus with your shirts! It actually isn't always how it is that you walk in to meet Anna & Elsa with no one in the room. You just happened to be there at a not-so-busy time so they were able to do that. Majority of the time it's also timing, but I met them in there with many families also in the room because it was already so busy and they try to keep the line moving. I also 110% agree Anna & Elsa should meet together like they do at DCA. I had my best meet (if not one of my best meets) with them EVER at DCA and it really played into the fact they met together. Also, part of it was Elsa was not being as cold as she normally is and we had so much fun. Everyone so thought they would be put back together when the Summerhus was built (they got split up after the fiasco that was shoving them into Fairytale Hall), but I guess they're afraid of the waits the sisters got way back when they first debuted in Epcot.

All the World Showcase movies really do need an update. I've only seen The American Adventure, but from what I hear, it just seems like it's all still very 80s out there. I hope with all the changes going on around the resort and most getting completed soon, they will fit into their priorities (or I just look forward to that Ratatouille ride in France). Also, if you didn't like the Brioche, I highly recommend getting either macaroons or crepes at the France pavilion, those are GOOD.

That's so weird about the Remy magic shot that he just gave you Chip instead. Usually they're pretty good about that, but I believe Remy is on the shoulder or head (correct me if I'm wrong) so maybe he just messed up and luckily had a back-up plan. Oh well, Chip is V cute.

VOICES OF LIBERTY!! Omg they are the best. Love listening to them. I hope you got to go back and hear a full set, sitting right on the edge of the rotunda. Nothing like it.

Fun fact on Mary Poppins, if you didn't know, the reason her (or Bert) never have a PP photographer is because her likeness is copyrighted to Julie Andrews. Unless Julie is there dressed as Mary, one cannot sell photos of Mary because it isn't "actually Mary" so they'd have to pay a big sum to Julie for every photo taken.

Love the Figment PP shot, but what is it with all these dirty cameras? PP photographers, get yourselves together!

Can't wait to hear about Studios! :mickeyjum

I love the Figment magic shot, I haven’t seen that one before. The crowds again look very low, how nice for you two. We still haven’t done the show in America, do love the Voices of Liberty.

There wasn’t a full photopass photographer, so I became the photographer!
Interesting fact for you about this! On the Keys to the Kingdom tour wen went on a couple weeks ago, our tour guide talked about how Julie Andrews owns all of the copyright/trademark to the Mary Poppins character from the movie. One of her stipulations for Mary Poppins out in the parks is that she is not allowed to have a Photopass Photographer with her. Isn't that so bizarre?! I had never heard such a thing, but the CM went on to say something similar about Johnny Depp and Captain Jack Sparrow. Apparently the actor/actress who plays the live action Disney character gets final say-so over the things their in-park character says, does, etc.

I wish the Frozen Ever After picture happened in a better spot! We always just look like we're cruising along. At least you guys are smiling! :) Also, seeing the evacuation stairs behind the boat is not so magical!
Now I'm never going to unsee those stairs! :o
I love the Voices of Liberty!!! My favorite thing to see/listen to at Walt Disney World!
Yeah-I know! :P I definitely want to see their full set, but probably won't have time until December!
Cute pics with Anna and Elsa! Sounds like a nice afternoon :) That's so great that Disney was able to ship you a replacement for the wine glass!
Yeah, merchandising was great! And my sister was so happy. Though she did try asking me why I didn't say both were broken so she could have gotten 2 extra!
How fun to go to the Summerhus with your shirts! It actually isn't always how it is that you walk in to meet Anna & Elsa with no one in the room. You just happened to be there at a not-so-busy time so they were able to do that. Majority of the time it's also timing, but I met them in there with many families also in the room because it was already so busy and they try to keep the line moving.
I did love how Anna was just watching us too. Everyone could tell we were sisters because of our shirts so they treated us really well!

Also, if you didn't like the Brioche, I highly recommend getting either macaroons or crepes at the France pavilion, those are GOOD.
I do love macaron ice cream sandwiches! And crepes are on my list!

That's so weird about the Remy magic shot that he just gave you Chip instead. Usually they're pretty good about that, but I believe Remy is on the shoulder or head (correct me if I'm wrong) so maybe he just messed up and luckily had a back-up plan. Oh well, Chip is V cute.
We even tried with another photographer and ended up with Tinkerbell again rather than Remy! So, unfortunately we never got the Remy magic shot! :sad:

Fun fact on Mary Poppins, if you didn't know, the reason her (or Bert) never have a PP photographer is because her likeness is copyrighted to Julie Andrews. Unless Julie is there dressed as Mary, one cannot sell photos of Mary because it isn't "actually Mary" so they'd have to pay a big sum to Julie for every photo taken.
Makes sense! I told Lauren and she agreed!

Day 6, Part 5 - First time at DHS!

Now we were onto Hollywood Studios! Originally I hoped to take the Friendship Boats but they weren’t running yet due to storm damage (I think I heard a tree had fallen and trapped them in their dock; they also needed to make sure nothing was stuck in the water that would damage the boats). They ended up back up that evening, but we decided to take the bus, which took an annoyingly long amount of time to arrive. I really was annoyed that the Express Bus was removed before our trip! I guess we could have walked to HS from the IG, but it was too hot for that!

Finally, at 4:15 I was able to enter my final park for the first time!

JPiyYtJ.jpg
SAB0INb.jpg

On our walk towards RnRC we stopped for another photopass!

SQ29p8C.jpg
YDFkQJC.jpg

We had scanned our MB and were walking away when the photographer called us back and said, I have an idea!

DOxNlqE.jpg

Loved this magic shot and it totally fit our shirts!

Time to use our FPs. I honestly had no idea what to expect from RnRC. I figured it’d be like California Screamin as I knew it went upside down and did a launch start. But oh boy, was it intense! I had a splitting headache after that! Though the mom and little girl behind us were experts and I guess it was their 5th time riding that day!

qRICGoA.jpg
o87MbAi.jpg

We considered trying to ride Tower of Terror, but realized Beauty and the Beast was about to start, so went there instead. It definitely helped free up our other DHS days!

DxYjpf5.jpg
3SISbHb.jpg

I was actually a bit let down for this performance. I don’t know what it was, but I think I was expecting more. It sort of felt like a community college version (I mean a very good CC version, but still, not as expected). I think I've been spoiled by Aladdin and Frozen at the Hyperion, which are just Broadway quality shows, just shortened. So I'm not sure if I'll bother repeating it, as I'm not a huge "show" person anyways.

We decided since we were in our Anna/Elsa shirts, we might as well get a photo with Olaf too! There ended up being a 10 minute wait, and the meet was pretty cute, with Olaf very excited about our shirts! I loved how the photopass photographer got Olaf's first look at each of our shirts!

aZ7Rmbl.jpg
R6vfgBr.jpg
hrP7nvX.jpg

It was getting to be time to head to MK for our evening plans, so we headed out of the studios. We also caught the entrance CMs doing the tape box gag, which was adorable!

Oh, and for my thoughts on the studios, despite this stopover being fairly brief (we would be back before leaving): I'm reserving judgement right now. It's hard to really get a good picture of it because so many areas have been closed down. I really wish I could have seen it before everything got switched up so I would have a basis of comparison. But I think it definitely has promise as a park I could really love. And I'm really looking forward to Toy Story Land and SWGE, so I will probably be spending a bunch more time there in December after TSL opens. But I am skipping it entirely in March; it just didn't make sense on such a short trip.

When we got out to the buses, we decided to switch things up. At that time the DHS parking lot was totally ripped up and they were changing the entrance roadway, so the bus stops seemed wonky. The park-to-park bus stops were all the way in the back and had very little shade. It was already baking in the sun that afternoon and we didn't feel like doing that, so instead we decided to take one of the buses to a monorail resort (whose stops are right by the entrance to DHS) and then hop on the monorail to MK. The Grand Floridian/Polynesian bus arrived as we walked up, so we hopped on, giving me the opportunity to explore another resort!

Reactions: DLo

Day 6, Part 6 - A mini resort-hop!

The bus first stopped at the Poly, which we considered getting off at, but I think Lauren had already seen some of it on her previous trip and neither of us had seen the GF, so we stayed on. I wasn’t paying much attention, but then Lauren started poking me: It’s Kristen Chirico! Most people probably don’t know who she is, but she’s a fashion Buzzfeed editor who we are big fans of (https://www.buzzfeed.com/kristinchirico). Lauren had seen her at a different event in LA a couple months earlier but didn’t bug her. Well, I have no such scruples, so as we got off at the GF (Kristen and her husband were staying on), I stopped to say hi, and she was pretty cute! Very excited to meet someone who recognized her! And it wouldn’t be our only interaction!

Anyways, onto the Grand Floridian.

8CX2oVl.jpg

First, I wanted to explore the DVC building as I know it is Mary Poppins themed and my mom is a MP fan! I loved all the little details, like the umbrella as the elevator floor indicator. The CM in the lobby also pointed out all the chalk paintings. Both buildings had their chocolate egg sculptures on display, which were very impressive!

N1Vabo3.jpg
hftMeOt.jpg
k78TtKz.jpg
UREN8bj.jpg
aOIxeXD.jpg
ZuijbeJ.jpg

We walked by the cute Alice themed pool/splash pad

lwsr56u.jpg

And the main building lobby

4dPsznT.jpg
574iImb.jpg
hefGtZn.jpg
WQj1g5p.jpg

I thought it was definitely a gorgeous resort, and wouldn't be opposed to staying there, but don't know if I could ever justify the price! I would also be so self-conscious about appearing too shabby for such a nice place!

We then hopped on the monorail to head over to MK (my first WDW monorail ride!). I would definitely love to be at a monorail resort, so convenient! On our way over we could see lots of downed trees in the woods, so it totally made sense that the railroad and Jungle Cruise were still closed!

TmRNE0y.jpg

Cont - An evening at MK

I guess we could have walked to HS from the IG, but it was too hot for that!

It's a terrible walk!

Loved this magic shot and it totally fit our shirts!

I love it too!

I was actually a bit let down for this performance. I don’t know what it was, but I think I was expecting more. It sort of felt like a community college version (I mean a very good CC version, but still, not as expected).

That's disappointing to hear, we've never made it there but I've always thought it looked good.

Love that magic shot with Olaf, it came out so cute! And the pics with Olaf himself!

I can see what you mean about Beauty and the Beast. The Aladdin show at DCA was such high quality, it's hard to top that!

Now I'm never going to unsee those stairs! :o
Me neither!! At least we're in it together :)

That is such a cute magic shot!!!! I had never seen this one before :)

I would also be so self-conscious about appearing too shabby for such a nice place!
That is exactly what I say!!!! We did our vow renewal there in 2016 and on that day we were all dressed up and felt like we fit right in. Any other time, I feel SO underdressed--it's like that scene in Pretty Woman, "We have nothing for you here, please leave." LOL

That is informant about the boats, but it makes sense. They sound like they had most things up and running but hard to get it all up!

I kind of fell the same way about the Grand Floridian. It is beautiful, just don't know if I would want to stay there. The Poly is more our speed, I think.

Hollywood Studios is in rough shape right now. I wouldn't judge it by it's current shape. it is a sad park right now and if it was up to me, I would have skipped it this coming trip but I was out numbered.

Yay! You finally got to DHS if only briefly. I hope on your return you got to ride ToT because it is FAR superior to DCA's based on theory alone (randomized drop sequences), although I'm lightly in the party that agrees Mission: Breakout might have beaten it now. And I think I saw pics somewhere around the time of the hurricane of trees being down all along the waterway between Epcot and DHS so I think there was a lot of clean up going on there.

I love your magic shot with Olaf, it's so cute and so perfect with your shirts. Same with your meet with him (but I think the magic shot is cuter for some reason).

I also kinda agree with you that BatB isn't really that great. It's been around for awhile compared to a lot of the attractions currently still existing at DHS (I think Great Movie Ride was the only one that might've had it beat and Indiana Jones might still have it beat) so I think its age might be showing. I do still think its awesome we get a live singing Belle and Gaston tho.

So RNRC IS more intense than California Screamin'... interesting. Sorry to hear that resulted in a headache, hate when coasters do that to me.

Ugh, your Grand pics are giving me so many feels. You def have to go back to see it at Christmas, it is STUNNING. Or go back to catch the pianist who comes out in the lobby. He plays all these gorj piano covers of Disney songs and it just is so unbelievably magical (sometimes Cindy and her prince come out and waltz to it).

It's a terrible walk!

I love it too!

That's disappointing to hear, we've never made it there but I've always thought it looked good.
Yeah, I mean, if you want to see it, don't let my review stop you, but I just wasn't a fan!
Love that magic shot with Olaf, it came out so cute! And the pics with Olaf himself!

I can see what you mean about Beauty and the Beast. The Aladdin show at DCA was such high quality, it's hard to top that!
Aladdin was so good! Like a real flying carpet and a parade through the theater, plus a row of dancing genies! And Frozen seems to even top that with the Elsa ice stairs going out over the audience and plenty of cool projection work!
Me neither!! At least we're in it together :)

That is such a cute magic shot!!!! I had never seen this one before :)

That is exactly what I say!!!! We did our vow renewal there in 2016 and on that day we were all dressed up and felt like we fit right in. Any other time, I feel SO underdressed--it's like that scene in Pretty Woman, "We have nothing for you here, please leave." LOL
For photopass, you can check the facebook page. They have albums with all of the available shots and where they are located! It was super helpful when I started going on my Magic Shot spree in the last few days!
That is informant about the boats, but it makes sense. They sound like they had most things up and running but hard to get it all up!

I kind of fell the same way about the Grand Floridian. It is beautiful, just don't know if I would want to stay there. The Poly is more our speed, I think.

Hollywood Studios is in rough shape right now. I wouldn't judge it by it's current shape. it is a sad park right now and if it was up to me, I would have skipped it this coming trip but I was out numbered.
I'm not upset that I'm skipping it in March!
Yay! You finally got to DHS if only briefly. I hope on your return you got to ride ToT because it is FAR superior to DCA's based on theory alone (randomized drop sequences), although I'm lightly in the party that agrees Mission: Breakout might have beaten it now. And I think I saw pics somewhere around the time of the hurricane of trees being down all along the waterway between Epcot and DHS so I think there was a lot of clean up going on there.

I love your magic shot with Olaf, it's so cute and so perfect with your shirts. Same with your meet with him (but I think the magic shot is cuter for some reason).

I also kinda agree with you that BatB isn't really that great. It's been around for awhile compared to a lot of the attractions currently still existing at DHS (I think Great Movie Ride was the only one that might've had it beat and Indiana Jones might still have it beat) so I think its age might be showing. I do still think its awesome we get a live singing Belle and Gaston tho.

So RNRC IS more intense than California Screamin'... interesting. Sorry to hear that resulted in a headache, hate when coasters do that to me.

Ugh, your Grand pics are giving me so many feels. You def have to go back to see it at Christmas, it is STUNNING. Or go back to catch the pianist who comes out in the lobby. He plays all these gorj piano covers of Disney songs and it just is so unbelievably magical (sometimes Cindy and her prince come out and waltz to it).
We did get a few rides in! For me it goes Mission Breakout -> DHS ToT -> DCA ToT. And it's good to know I'm not the only one who wasn't as big a fan of BatB. I do think I liked Indy more, but I've always been a big Indy and stunt fan! RnRC definitely did give me a headache...that didn't stop me from riding it 3x more!

I love your photo with the magic shot of Olaf, it is really cute. You and your sister posed perfect not knowing what it was going to be.

We stayed at GF and loved it, there is a TA that has great deals around the end of August, early September and really make the monorail resorts affordable. We loved it, it was my fave out of the three monorail resorts.

Cool you met a “celebrity” on the bus!

"I'm her Anna" and "I'm her Elsa",
Love Love Love these so cute for 2 sisiters

Cinnamon French Toast Bread Pudding [served with bacon]
Oh Yum

The bread pudding itself was meh.
I guess not oh yum after all

There was so much bacon on my plate
::yes::

Also got a Food & Wine magic video
Cute I haven't seen this one before.

I eventually ended up emailing Disney Merchandise and they immediately sent out a replacement free of charge (without me even getting a copy of the receipt), so I was able to surprise Lauren.]
What a great sis you are

do you notice the specks of dirt on the photos, I think that must have been on the lense
We had several also mainly around France/Epcot

I also checked and couldn’t find Remy even though I had screenshots of where he was supposed to be. That’s when I realized :idea:…they had taken all the figures away for the hurricane and just hadn’t put him back out yet! Duh!
:lmao:

On the Keys to the Kingdom tour wen went on a couple weeks ago, our tour guide talked about how Julie Andrews owns all of the copyright/trademark to the Mary Poppins character from the movie. One of her stipulations for Mary Poppins out in the parks is that she is not allowed to have a Photopass Photographer with her. Isn't that so bizarre?! I had never heard such a thing, but the CM went on to say something similar about Johnny Depp and Captain Jack Sparrow. Apparently the actor/actress who plays the live action Disney character gets final say-so over the things their in-park character says, does, etc.
Jackie that is very interesting I never knew.

Love this Magic shot

I thought it was definitely a gorgeous resort, and wouldn't be opposed to staying there, but don't know if I could ever justify the price!
You'll read all about my opinion on this towards the end of my TR.

I love your photo with the magic shot of Olaf, it is really cute. You and your sister posed perfect not knowing what it was going to be.

We stayed at GF and loved it, there is a TA that has great deals around the end of August, early September and really make the monorail resorts affordable. We loved it, it was my fave out of the three monorail resorts.

Cool you met a “celebrity” on the bus!
Haha, actually I did know! I followed the Photopass facebook page, so it has a listing of all the magic shots available and I knew there was an Olaf one, so I knew the pose! I just didn't think about doing that shot with our shirts until the photographer told us! And Lauren was able to copy me, so it worked out great!

What a great sis you are
That's what I try to tell her...she disagrees often though!
We had several also mainly around France/Epcot
Yeah, I thought I had seen some of yours that were dirty too!
You'll read all about my opinion on this towards the end of my TR.
I'm curious now!

Day 6, Part 7 - Happily Ever After!

On our way up Main Street we stopped at Town Square for photos

7mFgojg.jpg

And further along the street, I requested a specific magic shot (we (and the photographer) weren’t sure if you could get it outside Halloween party hours, but it worked!)

fqoalmX.jpg

On our way over to New Fantasyland we saw this tree knocked over right by the castle! So that pathway was closed down for I think the rest of our trip!

HSF4Hus.jpg

We had extra FPs for 7DMT, so were able to head over and use those (our final ride on 7DMT :sad1:, oh well, I'll hopefully get to ride it a bunch during Disney After Hours!). The CMs were good and actually let me in early (Laurens was from 6-7 and mine was from 6:55-7:55, but we had the dessert party at 6:45).

dJEsjO7.jpg
ipdPr6b.jpg

I think we still had time before the party, but not enough time to do any other rides. Lauren grabbed a Jalapeno Cheese pretzel from Lunching Pad, since we hadn't had dinner (but I forgot to take a photo). We also chatted a bit with a CM photographer who was carrying a prop around the seating area (I think it was a rocket with a face hole in it), but we were too tired to bother taking that photo!

But soon enough, it was time for the HEA dessert party. At first I was very worried since we didn’t have the best experience with the Hallowishes party the night before. But in the end, I loved this one! More people so not awkward! And it was more worthwhile since there were more crowds for HEA. I've actually booked it again for March, and may end up doing it again in December!

The spread:Cheesecake Brownie Bites, Strawberry Tart, Happily Ever After Red Velvet Cupcakes, Chocolate Almond Cake, Oreo Mickey Treats, Villains Chocolate Cupcake, Pineapple Delight, Chocolate Covered Strawberries, Chocolate Marshmallow Tart, Assorted Macarons, Assorted Fruit and cheese. Drinks included: Sparkling Cider, Unsweetened tea, milk, POG juice, Water, Lemonade, Strawberry Lemonade.

AZf4pe8.jpg
xkA037q.jpg
zGcUT5A.jpg
BFfNvWv.jpg
7c7Vk8r.jpg
ZZW52ev.jpg
jgKbR6J.jpg
rcG2zgK.jpg

Separate area with Kids Kabobs (Mickey Straw, brownie, rice krispie treat, pineapple, strawberry, marshmallow, chocolate syrup), Ice cream sundaes, and frost your own cupcake and cookies

l3VUY4c.jpg
RY8jw4p.jpg

A lot looked very similar to Hallowishes so I totally skipped the villain cupcake (chocolate cake with purple frosting). I actually saw some little kids eating one and their whole mouths were just purple-ugh!

Plate 1 (plus a kids kabob plate and smaller add-on with fruit and cheese…)

0QJEhNS.jpg

I did have to drop off my dessert plates and then pick up some drinks (water and POG juice-which, fyi, I tried and wasn’t as much a fan (but I’m not a big juice fan in general), at least good to know before I bought some more), so was surprised when I noticed Lauren was taking a while. I was worried something was wrong, but then I looked up and she comes over with a huge plate of grapes!

ZiTWBNS.jpg
UjsKXOm.jpg

See, she is allergic to pineapple but loves grapes. On the fruit platter the pineapple and grapes were all pushed together so she would have probably gotten pineapple juice on it. She asked a CM if she could just have a couple from the back, if possible. Well, they just loaded up a plate and she was shocked! It was pretty funny!

Plate 2 (I got a cupcake without frosting, because I’m weird like that)

fwYaU7B.jpg

I think sometime around Plate 2 they made the announcement for Once Upon A Time, which was happening before HEA this evening. About 90% of the people in the party packed up and headed out to the plaza, but Lauren and I decided to stay. We were able to have a fan overhead, put our feet up on empty chairs at our table, and just relax for a bit! We also planned to watch OUAT on Saturday night. We did end up hearing the soundtrack for OUAT and could see the reflections of the projections, but there isn't really a view from the upper terrace area (I saw some people on the far side trying to strain over and watch, but it still wouldn't be a good view).

SGbaojw.jpg
n9iKVdD.jpg

Plate 3, plus ice cream. I think @Raeven will be very proud to see how each plate got progressively more and more cheese….

KHQcgTe.jpg

We both snacked on these for a while, and messed around on our phones with the CMs clearing off the other plates around us. About 10 minutes before the show, we packed up, but first we chatted with the girl working the kids station (ice cream, decorate cupcakes/cookies, kids kabobs). She was doing the college program and considering extending so Lauren tried to convince her to try for the CP at Disneyland too! She was very sweet and earlier that evening she had given me a handful of Mickey straws to take home for my friends kids! She was also very bored, so started decorating the kabob plates and chocolate cups (you can see some have sprinkles and even frosting), and even made an actual kabob!

c0BSl8X.jpg
77MIl2O.jpg

Eventually we were escorted out to the plaza garden section by a joking guy-Are you guys finally ready? This actually worked out well, because he took us directly to the gate and with only 3 of us it was easy to fit thru the crowds. Inside the plaza, while most people crowded up against the front rail we were able to find a great spot against the back rail. It gave us a spot to lean against, as well as having a large gap between us and the people in front of us! I highly recommend it!

k3b6ID4.jpg

Time for the show!

lbhyQ7x.jpg
WgN7Hzy.jpg
Z9RqJVp.jpg
5fyKt7Q.jpg

I loved Happily Ever After! Awesome projections and fireworks! I wish they sold a poster or blanket or some sort of print of the final stained glass projection, as I would totally get it! I also loved the dessert party! Very relaxing, food was decent enough, and perfect view! Highly highly recommend!

Cont. EMH at MK

Day 6, Part 8 Extra Magic Hours

That evening HEA occurred at the park closing hours, but there were EMH from 9-11. We planned on doing it, and it seems lots of other people were too as it was the busiest we had seen MK yet!

We ended up riding Astro Orbitor (checking off my final ride at MK). We got ahead of most people leaving the fireworks, so just had to wait for the elevator to arrive.

aqZK6Wg.jpg
QRMDX6J.jpg
wVCysva.jpg

I wasn’t a big fan of this one. First, the load/unload in elevator-it was so humid and we were so crushed into the elevator we felt we were going to faint! Then the ride itself is just too high. I actually prefer the DL version, as you can see more and are eye level with the lights; the WDW version is a lot of tops of roofs! Also, the end is too abrupt for WDW, so was continuing to go too fast as you went down, so it felt like the g-forces were going to pull me out!

We looked at all the wait times for rides and they were not good! Note to self-no more PM EMHs, especially during party night season!

We ended up doing another run of Monsters Inc Laugh Floor, where Lauren was on screen again! She was actually on screen twice, once during the pre-show (something about dancing, but neither of us could get our cameras ready in time), and then was interviewed about her home state during the actual show.

Unfortunately the video cuts off the best joke! For anyone who doesn’t watch videos, basically the Monsters asked where Lauren was from. She said California. Then they made up something about California being a small volcanic island near New Zealand and home to the Eiffel Tower. Asked if that was correct and Lauren just played along and said yes. They said ok… and went to another person (which is why I started to turn off the video), but then said “that’s a perfect example of the California education system”! Hilarious and she was so mad I stopped filming!

As we walked out I had to take photos of Huey, Dewey and Louie, who I just love! Also Daisy in her Halloween apron.

3YD7qVh.jpg
QnOKE8U.jpg
A56BT9G.jpg

Back to the resort, I think we had decent bus luck that evening, and to bed, as we planned on getting up early to make our trip to the Dark Side the next day!

End of day stats:

Health data (via app on my phone, not Fitbit):
Walked: 26,199 steps (10 miles)
Flights climbed: 2 floors

Attraction count: 14
The Seas with Nemo and Friends
Living with the Land
Soarin
Mission Space
Frozen Ever After
Reflections of China
Voices of Liberty
The American Adventure
Test Track
Rock n Roller Coaster
Beauty and the Beast
Seven Dwarves Mine Train
Astro Orbitor
Monsters Inc Laugh Floor

Characters: Anna, Elsa, Olaf, Mary Poppins (4)
Magic Shots: Figment, Chip, Olaf, Poison Apple (4)

On our way over to New Fantasyland we saw this tree knocked over right by the castle! So that pathway was closed down for I think the rest of our trip!

HSF4Hus.jpg
They cleaned that up before we got there. There was def no fallen trees when we got there.

So, at first I thought the lady behind you was talking on her phone. Ha

We looked at all the wait times for rides and they were not good! Note to self-no more PM EMHs, especially during party night season!
PM EMH is always super busy right after the fireworks. We have left a couple times because it was so crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter