What’s in YOUR pin collection?

eeyore04

Mouseketeer
The point of this thread is a chance for people to share pictures (and perhaps a story or two) of their favorite pins, favorite pin stories, etc. Sometimes a simple pin trade can leave you with a memory that will last a lifetime, and THAT, my dear friends, is what Disney is all about.

Let’s not fight over who is right, just share your Pins and stories!

There’s LOTS of *ahem* discussions going on about real pins/scrapper pins. This thread is NOT meant to have those kinds of discussions. It is to share your collection!

Go ahead and share!

(and mods, if this needs to be moved, please do, wasn’t quite sure where it fit)

This is my pin collection. These are all my Disney pins, 3 of my Disney buttons and the two black pins that look out of place are from my work (cause my apron is getting too heavy)

9569010739_793e693cc4_c.jpg

How do you display your pins when you're not at the parks?

Do you categorize them by movie? Character? Collection? Color? Size? The sky is the limit.

Mine are kind of collection, kind of character.

I have a Horned King Limited edition (I like it best because he is one of my favorite villains), a Behind the Steam RR pin and a Opening day TSMM pin that says Toy Story Mania on it because they changed the name.

I have a Horned King Limited edition (I like it best because he is one of my favorite villains), a Behind the Steam RR pin and a Opening day TSMM pin that says Toy Story Mania on it because they changed the name.

Are you an avid pin trader or just collect a few pins here and there?

I have all mine in one of those cloth black pin books. Starting purchasing pins in 2000, now have over 600. I have over 200 different Tinkerbell pins alone. (I was actually shocked when I counted them to find there were that many) I also have the entire circle alphabet set and let me tell you I searched for A and B for MONTHS!

I have all mine in one of those cloth black pin books. Starting purchasing pins in 2000, now have over 600. I have over 200 different Tinkerbell pins alone. (I was actually shocked when I counted them to find there were that many) I also have the entire circle alphabet set and let me tell you I searched for A and B for MONTHS!

Wow that's awesome. And I have 2 of those B pins! I would love to see a picture of your Tinkerbell ones. She's my fav!

I don't have a lot right now. I need to get more. I'll be stocking up on my next trip. I mean I have a good amount but my collection is rather small compared to others. I try to have a little of everything. Characters, rides, etc. I need to get an AOA one since we're are staying there. And it is a long term goal of mine to get pins from all the parks in the world

Are you an avid pin trader or just collect a few pins here and there?

Collector yes, trader no.

And lately, I haven't bought many. Hoping to fix that this Christmas.

For a while I was working on the "other characters dressed as Mickey" collection, and, I am now working on the "Haunted Mansion Graveyard" group.

I also have a complete "Mickey and Friends meet the Haunted Mansion".

They are "my precious, yes, my precious" Gollum Gollum.

Right now I just collect all the pass holder ones the resort one special party ones and all Tinkerbell ones

Oh congrats, I have been searching for D forever. B was one of the last few I found though.

I have all my pins in 4 of the biggest inch binders with the black felt pages that disney sells. I try to separate them into either all the same character or the same kind of pins. My favorite to collect are Ariel/Little Mermaid ones, any princess ones, anything pirate related, chip and dale, I have 2 full pages of each Mickey by himself, Minnie by herself, and Mickey and Minnie together.

I trade pins to collect things I like.

My DS started last trip to DL. He wants all the ride pins. He only has 8 currently. He loves to look at them all on his lanyard hanging in his room.:) Happy pinning!!!

Here are a few of my pin boards. . .

My favorite one (yes, I made it)
320127_10151032487971984_1698411893_n.jpg

The first one we made. . .
293358_10151032491121984_656400630_n.jpg

The second design was obvious
555643_10151032491946984_351428758_n.jpg

CM Exclusive pins, well, the board I made. . .it is full now, just don't have a picture of it.
216041_10151032492571984_1881302005_n.jpg

This is just the tip of the iceberg. My wife won't let me make any more boards.

This is not about pin trading in the parks, so I've moved this thread to the Disney Collectors board. :)

Here are a few of my pin boards. . .

My favorite one (yes, I made it)
320127_10151032487971984_1698411893_n.jpg

The first one we made. . .
293358_10151032491121984_656400630_n.jpg

This is just the tip of the iceberg. My wife won't let me make any more boards.

I'm going to politely disagree that Cheshire Cat is not a villan :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter