What’s for Dinner Tonight?

ff4d4706-9302-4396-82de-57bbc1bbe451_text.gif

Just a box of Zatarain's with turkey sausage, but it will be tasty!

Going to make chicken biryani for the first time. If you have some tips, i would be very grateful.
This night i have extra free time because i found great guys who will help with my studies (if you are interested, click for details ).
It is getting close to exams and for the last couple of weeks i only had some frozen food, so time to eat something decent.

Last edited:
Going to make chicken biryani for the first time.
If you have some tips, i would be very grateful
Chicken thighs are more forgiving to cook but breasts have less fat; you choose 🙂

Do your veggie prep as early as possible and get it out of the way. Makes it easier when you turn on the heat.

If using basmati or jasmine rice rinse well before cooking. This ensures less clumping.
HTH 👋🏾

Last edited:
Well, I tried to make a wine vinaigrette with cooked aromatics for my scallop salad last night and I burned it. Badly.
So I went back to the creamy poppyseed dressing which fortunately didn’t need cooking at all. Still, the creamy dressing is better with poultry IMO.

Tonight, pulling meatloaf out of the freezer and making sides of sautéed green beans with jammy cherry tomatoes and mashed potatoes; should make BIL happy as he’s a real meat and potato guy.
A dish of vanilla gelato and black and white cookies will finish the meal.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter