• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What’s for dinner?

Stouffers Mac & Cheese, spinach & baked apple.

It was supposed to be Tandoori Chicken but I forgot to take the chicken out of the freezer. So that will be tomorrows dinner.

This is what’s on the menu for tonight....

leftovers from last 2 nights

chicken pasta bake
and last night make your own burrito (bowls) - rice, ground beef, quacamole, refried beans, black beans, queso and veggies

Just made a Shepherds Pie and a Chicken Pot Pie. Whatever we don’t eat tonight, we will have tomorrow so I don’t have to cook!

I made this Monday night.....leftovers for tonight:

enhance

Stuffed meatloaf with baked mashed potatoes.

We had another snowy day here in New Jersey....10 inches here. After a day of shoveling out our place and helping out some customers as well.....I wanted to cook something that made the house smell great. So...roasted chicken with red potatoes, carrots, red onion, garlic and lemon...and some rosemary for a punch of flavor. Delicious. We'll only eat half of the chicken and veggies. I'll add the veggies to another dinner this week, and use the other half of the chicken for a White Bean Chicken Chili. :).

I'm going to make a quick Arrabbiata sauce over some sort of pasta with Caesar salad and garlic toast when I get around to it. :blush: I came home from work and scarfed down 2/3 of a bag of licorice allsorts about an hour ago though so I'm not very hungry. We'll probably eat around 8:00 tonight.

I'm going to make a quick Arrabbiata sauce over some sort of pasta with Caesar salad and garlic toast when I get around to it. :blush: I came home from work and scarfed down 2/3 of a bag of licorice allsorts about an hour ago though so I'm not very hungry. We'll probably eat around 8:00 tonight.
You just brought back a flood of memories from college. I had too many late dinners of licorice allsorts...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter