What a Great Week!

cabmom

DIS Cast Member<br><font color="blue">The Tag Fair
Hi, we jus litterally got in the door. We had a fantastic time. We did the Hallowe'en party on Friday night. The parade was awesome. When I have some more time I'll give more details.
My 7 yr old got his hair cut by Michael at the Barbershop there. The other 2 just had some blue and green with pixie dust put in their hair.
I'll catch up again later...

Marilynn:wave2:

Welcome home. Hows that for a weather shocker? I am dying to hear about the party. We are going next Friday. Did you buy any pins, and if so how were the lines? When you have time lots of details please.

Glad to hear you had a Magical Trip!

I know, I know, you did not want to bring back the warmth since so many others are there or about to go down!LOL

Want to hear about Mickey's Holloween Party!

Scratch
pirate:

Welcome back...I can't wait to hear all the details. :hyper:

HockeyMom: Mickey's Not So Scary Hallowe'en Party was great. I'm so glad we paid the extra to go. When you enter they give you a purple wrist band and a trick or treat bag. We went straight to Fantasyland to do the Buzz Lightyear ride as the boys really enjoyed that one. They send you to a different part of the park so they can decorate the main street I'm told. We missed the Headless horseman going down Mainstreet. Or so I heard he was supposed to. They had different stations set up for trick or treating. The Characters looked awesome, the parade was just fantastic. You really need your video camera to capture it all. It was soooo packed. There were more people this night then many days we were in the parks. There were long line ups for Peter Pan and a few other rides. There was different concert areas set up where kids did a costume parade with the different characters, fortune tellers, you also get 2 free photos taken and then mailed to you! It was very magical!
It was really "hot" Wed, Thurs, Fri and Sat. It was a real shock coming back to the cold. We flew thru Buffalo and had no problems either way.
I have to say my least favorite park was Animal Kingdom. The kids did not really enjoy Epcot, although my DH and I did.
We had the Fairytale Package, the picture and pin you get is great. There was so much I wanted to buy but couldn't have fit anymore in our suitcases!
My husband just bought a starter pin lanyard, I'm not really in to pins. I did see pin traders at Downtown Disney set up outside the Toy Store. There were at least 5 of them with great big books set up to trade.
We stayed at ASMovies, in building #9 right outside was Buzz and Woody! We hardly ever had to wait for Disney Transport, very reliable. We took a Checker Cab back to the airport today and it cost $48 and we gave him $60 for 7 of us.
Anymore questions just ask, I brought home lots of park guides as well.
::MickeyMo

It sounds like you had so much fun cabmom. MNSSHP sounds great...we can't wait to go on the 19th. :) Was there a big line-up for pictures? Is it true that the second parade is a lot less crowded?

Glad to hear the transportation was great...we found the AS transportation the best in WDW.

Do tell us more about your trip...I can't wait to hear more. :)

Sounds like you had lots of fun. I can't wait to get there now. Just 2 more sleeps. LOL Thanks for posting the info.

For those of you that are going this week our cab driver told us that this week is packed at all the resorts. He gets a printout every week of what hotels have how many guests. I couldn't believe how easy it was to just walk on to rides this past week. He said he didn't know if there was anything happening at the Parks, but it is going to be busy!
You have to go see the Phillar Magic show it is my favorite! It is just incredible. There are two different scents that they waft in to the air while the show is going on, I asked what the smell was. There is an apple pie smell and also Jasmine when Princess Jasmine comes on the screen. It's all in 3D, just amazing! I saw it 5 times!!!
The Bug show at Animal Kingdom was great, Little Mermaid was great at MGM. We did so much in one week!
Enjoy those of you going soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter