what are my options?

rjordan

<font color=blue>I'd rather laugh with the sinners
If I have a PS at 8:15 pm at O'hana in the Polynesian, I know that I can get there from MGM by taking a direct bus to the Poly. But what about after dinner? I need to get back to the Boardwalk Villas. I assume it will be about 9:30 or 9:45 pm. The MK closes at 6:30 on the night in question, so I'm not sure what transportation options I have. Is my only option taking a bus from the Poly to the DTD and then transferring to Boardwalk? Maybe a cab? Any other suggestions? Also, how late do busses run "From" the resorts? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

You answered your own question. You'll have to go through DTD. A cab will cost about $15. That would be my choice.

They run from for up to two hours after closing.

Anne

At that time of night there will be a direct bus from the Polynesian to Downtown Disney, where you can transfer to another bus for the Boardwalk.

The only other possibility depends on the closing time for the Studios. If it were open until 9 or so, the buses would still be running (bringing people back from MGM) past 9:30, and at the Studios you could catch the boat back to the Boardwalk.

What time does Studios close that night? You're staying at BWV, depending on where your room is you could walk or boat to Studios then bus to the Polynesian and then visa versa.

The last ditch option would be to use Downtown Disney as the bus transfer point - but going through Studios would be faster if that option is available to you. I do not believe there is a bus from TTC to Boardwalk. DD is open until 2am, so that is always available to you.

-Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter