what are temps like at night

susie2

DIS Veteran
hi can any one help we are going to disney in october, and have been told that it is hot during the day time, but didnt know what its like at night in parks, we have tickets for mnsshp and we are not sure what to put on the boys if its going to be colder at night,any help would be appreciated thanks susie 2:jester:

We went last October and the evenings and nights were quite warm. We certainly continued to wear shorts and t-shirts. You may find that the air conditioning in restaurants and shops is a bit chilly so you may find a cardigan useful at night.

There were a few mornings when it was a bit cooler, but we still wore shorts. Even on the few rainy days we had :)

Our first trip was in October 97 and we were still sitting out by the pool at midnight in shorts & t-shirts - you can't beat it!

We went last October too and most evenings we took cardigans with us for the restaurants but other than that I don't remember us ever needing them.

Annmarie

thanks everyone for replys, its so hard to know what to pack, as usual i will pack every thing in sight! from your replys it sounds like we have picked a good time to go. cant wait 15 weeks to go not that we are counting!!. thanks again susie:jester:

October is a great time to go...when we went, we hardly saw a cloud in the sky the whole trip! Hot weather, no humidity :D

Penny :D

We were there end Oct/beginning November last year and the weather was perfect. No humidity - mid to high 70s during the day so shorts and t shirts but not too hot to spend all day in the parks. Still warm enough for t shirts and shorts at night, although we left sweatshirts in the boot of the car and I did need to wear mine a couple of times - DH didn't because he's on holiday and doesn't "do" sweatshirts on holiday. Two afternoons where we had quite heavy showers but other than that a mixture of nice blue skies and the odd cloudy but bright day.

It's a great time to go. We are going again next October and can't wait.

:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter