What are the best (but not expensive) counter service restaurants in each park?

I think the plan for now is:
CHH at MK for lunch.....our other MK evening maybe Pecos Bills or snack around....I love funnel cake! Not much of a supper but there it is.
Satu'li Canteen at evening AK for supper....our other AK day we have a Y&Y ADR for lunch.
We will likely snack around the world at Epcot.
HS seems like a loss for QS....any suggestions for good snacks?

Since you mentioned liking funnel cake I would suggest one of the funnel cakes at Epic Eats. The cookies and cream one is on our must try list. There's also Jack Jack's Cookie Num Num at the neighborhood bakery, but I'm not sure how long that is sticking around. I heard it may just be a seasonal thing, but I can't imagine they would take something like that away.

HS- ABC Commissary is a decent hybrid QS meaning you order your food from a central locale, are given a beeper, and the food is brought to your table. Comfortable seating and a/c provide a nice place to rest while eating. Nice sized portions of food for the picky and non picky. Take a look at the menu and see if it agrees with your party.

The hamburgers at Kate's have a nice slice of lettuce and tomato.

AK- Mr. Harambe's Market and Yak and Yeti are nice. Huge portions at Flaming Tree BBQ.

Epcot- So many choices so it really depends on what your favorite cuisines are. My party is partial to Yorkshire County's fish and chips, Katsuri's shrimp tempura and noodle soup, and I hear tell the QS at France Pavilion is really nice as well as the QS at Morocco Pavilion.

MK- have no love for any of the eateries at this park so we go to the nearby resorts. Geyser Point @ WL, Capt. Cook's @ Poly give a good bang for the buck and tasty eats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter