what are the "must see and do"?

ccgia

momluvsher3
we are planning a trip to wdw in feb 2010, we have taken the kids there before, but this time we want to rent a car for 2 days and go to universal one day and sea world another day.....what are the things not to miss in universal and sea world? and can i do universal studios in one day....i know there are 2 sides to the park, islands of adventure being one side.

also can i do sea world in one day, i've been there as a kid.....and that was a really really long time ago.
my kid are 17, 10 and 9 so i keep them moving all day....they are crying their feet hurt at the end of the day but looking back they are thanking me for making them do and se everything

any feed back would be appreciated
Thanks

I would just pick one Universal park to do in one day. Either Islands of Adventure or Universal Studios but not both. At that time of year the parks will probably close at 6 pm and you will not have time to do everything in both parks.

If your family likes roller coasters and rides do the IOA side. The studio side still has great rides but has more movie "making" attractions.

I think Sea World will also be closing pretty early but you can do most of the park in one day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter