• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What are the must see's and must do's at PBH?

karebear1

<font color=purple>BL II - Purple Team<br><font co
We're staying for the first time at PBH in Jnauary . I was wondering if those of you who have been there can give me an idea of thigns I should be sure to see or do whuile I'm at the hotel. I'm not talking baout visiting the parks- just stuff to do at the hotel. What restaurants are good? What are the atmospheres there ? ANy little nooks and crannies we should explore? Please- tell me any little thing you can think of!

Two words: Mama Della's.

The food here is outstanding as is the atmosphere and service. Make sure to have a marshmallow shake while you are there, and have the gelato at the deli right by it.

Okay, that was more than two words.....:p

The spa is to die for! I second Mama Della's. Don't miss the gelato shop out on the piazza great sitting and people watching place. Once you are there go back to check area theres' a hall way there leads to the gift shop go all the way down there and WOW you will see a beautiful spiral stair case and chandliers so aweing to look at. Before you get to this point take a left and visit the ladies room YUP you heard me the ladys room very eleborate. Okay once you leave the the stair case get back to the ressies take a right go out to the court yard get some pictures there. Then you'll look striaght ahead and see an outside corridor entrance take that it leads to the outside gazebo and court yard they hold a lot of wedding there go up the stairs and your at the villa pool and cabana area keep walking go down a few stairs and your at the spa to your right and straigt ahead about 20ft is the beach pool. IF you take a left here you will go up and down a few stairs and your at the boat dock. Now if you back track to the spa area you'll see a glass door take that and you can get to floors 3-6 6th being the new club level rooms. These are the pool view rooms on the west wing if your lucky to get one of these. Have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter