What are you binge watching?

Have been watching Ducktales 2017 the last few days. Not as good as the original, imo.

The Curios Case of Natalie Grace Barnett.....

Then I will start watching the last season of Succession

Last edited:

Just finished the complete run of Bobs Burgers (loved it!) and I've jumped ship onto the modern Doctor Who series, starting with Christopher Ecclestone :) Gotta love Daleks!
DH and I are binge watching Bobs Burgers as well! We love it. Our DS-26 suggested it. I'm also watching Call the Midwife and Outlander when it returns, but DH is not into those two shows...

The Diplomat. Similar to Madam President. The scenes in the US ambassador’s home in London are fascinating. I wish there was another series of Homeland.

The Curios Case of Natalie Grace Barnett.....
I taped that and plan to watch it this weekend.

My son and I just finished Love on the Spectrum. He has autism and his social therapist wanted him to watch it. He said it was "too cringe" to watch by himself so I watched it with him (he's a funny guy!).

I'm also watching The Maid on Netflix.

Just finished House of the Dragon. Now I'm re-watching True Blood for the 4th time.

I'm not bingeing anything right now, but need a show for summer. I was thinking about doing a full watch of Dawson's Creek. I watched it some when it was on and really liked it, but didn't see all the episodes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter