What are you most excited about - right now?

torsie24

Mummy to a perfect princess.
Throughout the day I go through phases of being excited about different aspects of my upcoming trip.

They change every couple of hours or so.

I'm assuming as a typical DISer that I can't be the only one?

So - what aspect of your upcoming trip are you most excited about right now?

For me at the moment:

The sailaway party on DCL, holding a cocktail and hearing the horn!

for me at the moment it's booking it! :)

That the ash cloud MIGHT be deminishing :goodvibes

Seriously though,right now I'm looking forward to the buzz I get when I see MY Virgin plane for the first time.Am I allowed two. Ok, also seeing my two childrens faces when we wake them up at 5.30am and tell they are not going to school:cloud9:I'm filling up just thinking about it!

That the ash cloud MIGHT be deminishing :goodvibes

Seriously though,right now I'm looking forward to the buzz I get when I see MY Virgin plane for the first time.Am I allowed two. Ok, also seeing my two childrens faces when we wake them up at 5.30am and tell they are not going to school:cloud9:I'm filling up just thinking about it!

Awwww, how wonderful!! What lucky kids you have! I can't wait to do that one day!! Take photos! :cutie:

Well have 2 Trips out to Disney one in Autumn then one at Xmas:) Seriously considering a Cruise aboard the Disney Magic either in May or Aug & guess what i am more EXCITED about?? My Disney Christmas Trip:confused3

:goodvibes

Staying at AKL for the first time :)

As I've been sorting out my Fish Extender gifts today, I guess I'm really looking forward to my Cruise in 7 weeks .. I can't wait :)

The first sight of TOT when I drive onto disney property in 74 days time.
Oooh, yeah, I love being in the queue in the ToT 'Boiler Room' and then waiting for your lift and watching the hand tick down the floors of the building!

Love this thread! I am excited about my first Disney cruise! There are some great Disers on the creative forums who have designed magnets for me so I have been busy printing those the past few weeks and making tshirts etc.

We are also doing the DDP for the first time so can't wait for that!:)

Staying at AKL for the first time :)

Me too. Have always wanted to stay here and my DB has booked it for 5 days for my 40th birthday. Believe it or not I am looking forward to the 5 night off site experience as havent done this since 2005. Nice to try the different resturants.Also SSR as never stayed there either.All in all-the whole jolly lot really. Still lots of planning to do but also lots of saving:scared1:

Are you staying DVC in savannah studio,one bed or in the hotel?

Eating at Ohana, Cape May Cafe, Le Cellier etc, and trying out lots of Disney cocktails while i'm at it! :woohoo:

:goodvibes The drive to the airport - all the packing is done - and its all there for the taking can't wait roll on June 16th!!!!!!:cool1::banana:
soooooooooo excited:woohoo:

Sx

:goodvibes The drive to the airport - all the packing is done - and its all there for the taking can't wait roll on June 16th!!!!!!:cool1::banana:
soooooooooo excited:woohoo:

Sx

you have packed already:scared1: i thought only i did that!!
my shopping is done, just need to wash and pack it!
i pack in big ziplock bags so "outfits" are done, no searching for matching outfits when we could be hitting the parks:thumbsup2

looking forward too-
victoria and alberts
every other restaurant if im honest!
dole whip and ice cream sandwich
(food theme here)
seeing wishes (might not cry this time;)

Mine is even though we told the kids of their surprise trip to orlando at easter, my niece asking if we can swim with the dolphins, and me saying sorry too expensive .............. so mine is looking at her face on the day of the dolphin swim when she wakes up to her invite to discovery cove and t shirt.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter